• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Alreet? Might be able to make this y'know, slight problem though is I don't have a phone. Roughly how much is a taxi from the train station to your house P? I might be able to just cruise up sometime on saturday but I'd have no way of contacting you guys between setting off and knocking on your door.

Also if I came would I be able leave early on the Monday?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Alreet? Might be able to make this y'know, slight problem though is I don't have a phone. Roughly how much is a taxi from the train station to your house P? I might be able to just cruise up sometime on saturday but I'd have no way of contacting you guys between setting off and knocking on your door.

Taxi is about £6-ish or around that for the banter I reckon. Theres an extra charge for the banter is all just for the banter.

The journey is fairly simple as Im sure one so esteemed as yourself in all things of travel sophistication would know. What day would you be arriving?

And what day am I supposed to arrive? Cause if its the same then I could prolly meet you if you let me know what station you're arriving at.

Hosting that Will guy and that Joe fanny is by most means possible, I'll try and find out if I can tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was too cool to check the thread properly

Mr P

Smash Ace

Ignore Z, the last time he got a taxi the guy must have overcharged him usually it's about £5. My address is 36 Almond View and the taxi ride would take between 5-10 mins. I'll pay for atleast half your fare whatever it costs. About Monday, well i have college early on Monday so it would be best if you could stay with Z on Sunday night, but if he cant then i can house you.

Z-come round on saturday, whatever time but no earlier than say 12 :laugh:

good enough as confirmed - me, my bro, z, allan

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ignore Z, the last time he got a taxi the guy must have overcharged him usually it's about £5. My address is 36 Almond View and the taxi ride would take between 5-10 mins. I'll pay for atleast half your fare whatever it costs. About Monday, well i have college early on Monday so it would be best if you could stay with Z on Sunday night, but if he cant then i can house you.

Z-come round on saturday, whatever time but no earlier than say 12 :laugh:

good enough as confirmed - me, my bro, z, allan
F*ck off fannywrench, its between £5-£6 depending on the taxi and its double per banter on Sundays(fare starts at £2.60 weekdays, goes up 10p per banter, £2.80 sundays, 20p per banter) that alright okay cheers thx guys

J03

Smash Master
omg lol, ryan i mad thought that was you for a second xD

PS to whom it may concern me and coeys prolly obv flakorz be up for the next one but itd be grand if we had a week or so's warning to book plox

Mr P

Smash Ace
omg lol, ryan i mad thought that was you for a second xD

PS to whom it may concern me and coeys prolly obv flakorz be up for the next one but itd be grand if we had a week or so's warning to book plox
hmm nope, this is a one off thing only because my parents aren't going to be here so basically it is either this weekend or not for a very long time, atleast at my place.

So it's Friday now, who's coming ?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Hey Guys, whats going on? Well I'll be making it I call, Phil if you're wondering a stay at the Copeland household on the coming Sunday is no real bother to me, you're a nice guy and I have room for nice guys. KK kl TY

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys but I can't make it, checked my bank balance today and I'm about £100 worse off than I was expecting. If anything else is happening after the start of November then give me a shout 'cos I really don't want it to be after christmas before i see you again, but right now times are tight.

J03

Smash Master
i WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL TO BOLTON ON THE WEEKEND 1ST OF NOVEMBER. FEEL FREE TO COME A FEW DAYS EARLY AND LEAVE A FEW DAYS LATER OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES.

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED BECAUSE IMO GOOD TIMES WILL BE HAD HERE.

THERE WILL BE A RANKINGS BATTLE TAKING PLACE SO YOU CAN SEE HOW FARE AGAISNT EVERYONE ELSE.

THERE WILL BE A LARGE POKER TOURNAMENT SOMETHING LIKE £5-10 IN WITH AROUND 5-10 POUNDS MEANS £100 POUNDS COULD BE ON THE CARDS.

SO FAR

ME, COEY, GOLFIES, YENITHS, AIKO, CHAZ, ALAN, KOOP and BEN ARE EXPECTED TO ATTEND

DISCUSS

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Cool, if I go I want money matches with just about everyone attending. Already have one organised with Joseph Green I think hes called and... Benjamin Simons ROFL TWO STUPID NAMES EH?

Also Joe you shouldnt be posting here, you are not Scottish so you have no right get out.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Yeah Joe have some respect, that is actually pretty racist for you to be posting here...

I'm reasonably interested though, but it's a busy few weeks for me.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Oh yeah before I forget there is an open invite to my flat on Sunday.

Allan, David and Paul are already interested, poker, and if anyone brings a set up, smash will be on the cards (GET IT EH? EH?)

J03

Smash Master
WELL IMO I DONT NEED TO SHOW RESPECT FOR A LESSER RACE OF BELOW GRADE ENGLISHMEN NOW DO I.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED SEEK ME OUT IN BOLTON... 1st of november is cool with me

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROFL!

Mainly for the banter really. Not really interested in smash but I DO wanna attend events, don't get me wrong I'm not avoiding them lol I'm just a poor as **** student. No point recording my games anyways as I'M ****E AT SMASH I'M JUST REALLY GOOD AT BEATING LONDONERS

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Why are students so poor? They get £1000 overdrafts, Student Loans that could buy a ****ing house, some even get £4000 grants and none of them need to pay sh*t back.

THEIVING TIGHT B4STARDS THOSE STUDENTS I TELL YA

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
thats me you're talking about koop :laugh:. Cos my parents are separated it's like £_£ for me but most student loans aren't that generous and you don't always get grants. Plus you need to pay for your accomodation which is loads

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
You can't really tell because it's online, but I assure you, there wasa hint of BARE JEALOUSY in what I said.

Also, you guys get discounts on f*cking everything, what is that about!?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Why are students so poor? They get £1000 overdrafts, Student Loans that could buy a ****ing house, some even get £4000 grants and none of them need to pay sh*t back.

THEIVING TIGHT B4STARDS THOSE STUDENTS I TELL YA
It's because they lose it all at online poker and banter like that. I can probably come on Sunday, but why Sunday and not Saturday ?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
In regards to this coming Sunday: ITS ABOUT TIME I FLAKE ONE OF THESE AND I THINK ILL CHOOSE LAWLIETS FOR THE BANTER, HUGE MONEY JOHNS, THE POTENTIAL OF FLAKING BANTER AND IM A GREAT GUY- BAR SOMETHING BOLD HAPPENING I WONT MAKE THIS SUNDAY F*CK OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom