• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Good luck in doing so. To answer from before we talk about poker hands and stuff on MSN and in person cause we're all friends here and we've all got the banter, we just save the best for the thread which is characters like Sammy and Eli, no johns though

Mr P

Smash Ace
Nice nice, just got back from Italy which was pretty piping. I've come to the conclusion that Europeans have absaloutly no sense of humour and i think Italians are probably the worst right after the French then followed closely by Empy.

I was in a group of 4 people standing at a train station in Monza surrounded by F1 fans from all over the place but mostly Italian and one of the guys in my group drops a bomb a.k.a farted really loud and of course the rest of us all burst out laughing because as we can all agree farting is amazing and hilarious. You should have seen the look on the faces of some of the Italians/Germans/Dutch standing around us, they looked like we had just killed their mothers and they just kinda stood there looking awkward, it was a pathetic sight to behold. There were several instances of this happening over the weekend. Overall though a pretty piping time.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Hey guys! I heard they banned MetaKnight in Italy. So wait a minute...
(Looks at the title of the thread then location)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Nice nice, just got back from Italy which was pretty piping. I've come to the conclusion that Europeans have absaloutly no sense of humour and i think Italians are probably the worst right after the French then followed closely by Empy.

I was in a group of 4 people standing at a train station in Monza surrounded by F1 fans from all over the place but mostly Italian and one of the guys in my group drops a bomb a.k.a farted really loud and of course the rest of us all burst out laughing because as we can all agree farting is amazing and hilarious. You should have seen the look on the faces of some of the Italians/Germans/Dutch standing around us, they looked like we had just killed their mothers and they just kinda stood there looking awkward, it was a pathetic sight to behold. There were several instances of this happening over the weekend. Overall though a pretty piping time.
LOL :laugh:

ac_anon

Smash Ace
I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN sort of, getting back into the banter now

had some good times at ryan's on saturday, hoping to have some more in times to come

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
omfg, got in a taxi just for the banter

Wills fest eh? Well i have no pocket at the moment joseph green sir, we'll see but i doubt it. Want to play smash again though.

Mr P

Smash Ace
WSOP main event final table for 2008.

* Seat 1: Dennis PhilliPs - 26,295,000 - 1st
* Seat 2: Craig Marquis - 10,210,000 - 8th
* Seat 3: Ylon SchwartZ - 12,525,000 - 5th
* Seat 4: Scott Montgomery - 19,690,000 - 3rd
* Seat 5: Darus Suharto - 12,520,000 - 6th
* Seat 6: David Rheem - 10,230,000 - 7th
* Seat 7: Ivan DemiDov - 24,400,000 - 2nd
* Seat 8: Kelly Kim - 2,620,000 - 9th
*Seat 9: Peter Eastgate - 18,375,000 - 4th

5 D's
3 P's
1 Scott
1 Craig
and even a Z

Chip leader is a double P though, so that's what counts.

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
Bit of Roland De Wolfe

Pensive

Out with the Birds

Just Been Bluffed

Just Bluffed Back

$1 S&G Victory

Just hit his Ace on the River

Shows Another Bluff

grayfox

Smash Champion

The game was so loose i raised 7 times the bb, when i seen AA i was 90% sure i was going to lose but what banter.

DO NOT PLAY THE CASH GAMES ITS AS BAD AS 5/10 PLAY MONEY NO JOKE - THE $2 SNGS ARE MUCH BETTER

jalued

Smash Lord
i'm a st andrews (for uni), and edinburgh (when not at uni...) smasher. i'm ok at melee, nothing special though, but best at brawl. would like to meet some people or have touirneys some time if its possible.#

i'm also not confortable being in a group where the host has a BNP picture... just saying

Mr P

Smash Ace
i'm a st andrews (for uni), and edinburgh (when not at uni...) smasher. i'm ok at melee, nothing special though, but best at brawl. would like to meet some people or have touirneys some time if its possible.#

i'm also not confortable being in a group where the host has a BNP picture... just saying
lol calm down son, it's just a bit of banter. You have your opinions and i have mine ? capiche ;)

I'm up for playing smash so we'll try and sort something out soon if you like. Add me on msn mafia_mr_p@hotmail.co.uk

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I just want to point out I don't support or share the views of the BNP... just saying, in all honesty am quite the opposite

Also nice hand from that bbmarky with the double 5, but what was Bigwiff hoping for:laugh:
Is that Full Tilt Poker site any good I was thinking of trying online poker since poker nights at my mates house have stopped:(

grayfox

Smash Champion
Rofl Njs It Was All In Before The River

EDIT:
FTP is pretty nice aye, btw it was all in preflop so the AQ had like 38% to win, my 77 44% then 55 17% so wasn't that bad a call. On the flop though it had like 3% and the 55 had 17% or so still.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Just thought I'd share with you all who I was sitting next to in the freeroll tonight

Just now knocked him out haha. Raises to all in after flop, my AK King pair holding out against two people playing club flush draw.

EDIT: here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom