• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporkman

Smash Ace

You know what the best part was? After knocking two guys out, being moved to another table and knocking one guy off the table that table, no replacements came and it was just me and a bunch of people who hadn't turned up maybe it was tottenham rofl. Standard raise and I took the blinds by default. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
stop posting all the poker pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are we ever going to actually sort some tourneys/meetings up if its full of spam!!
he does have a point, me and jalued are brothers in arms. Less pisch and more banter there is more to life than giving away money on full tilt. Guys lets get back to the main focus of the thread, the BNP and my beloved gers.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Im Willing To Bet Everyone Who Has The Banter Got The Joke
I don't get it :(

High Stakes poker is ridiculous btw, watched all of season 1 in the last three days. Phil the fish Hellmuth is loltastic, "You're outclassed Shaun, don't you understand that?"

Bit gutted by Johnny Chan though, he did nowt all game.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I don't get it :(

High Stakes poker is ridiculous btw, watched all of season 1 in the last three days. Phil the fish Hellmuth is loltastic, "You're outclassed Shaun, don't you understand that?"

Bit gutted by Johnny Chan though, he did nowt all game.

AYE? WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE TBH, KNEW THAT ALL ALONG
(someone else actually mentioned that when I posted that, I was just talking pish lol if you're in this thread then you've usually got the banter unless you're Dutch)

Yeah High stakes poker is too much, watched all of them nearly twice over rofl, Phil Hellmuth has too much banter its really too much, dont know if I can take it its that much/too much. Ted Forrest is really piping in Season 1 imo, makes some amazing plays, and I remember Freddy Deeb making a ridiculous call vs Negreanu. Not to forget how smug Sammy Farha is when he sucks out on Barrys aces, goes from completely distraught to loving life and having the banter.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Btw Euan And Guys Fancy Playing Smash Again Sometime Soon? Sneak In A Few 12 Hours Full Of Poker To Go Also

HO HO YET ANOTHER FINAL TABLE CASH FOR COPELAND IN THE UK FREEROLL

Mr P

Smash Ace
Btw Euan And Guys Fancy Playing Smash Again Sometime Soon? Sneak In A Few 12 Hours Full Of Poker To Go Also

HO HO YET ANOTHER FINAL TABLE CASH FOR COPELAND IN THE UK FREEROLL
Yeah i am good for some smash this weekend probably, bit of poker and some nice banter on the side hopefully. who else is in ?

Loved Hellmuth on ep 24 or something in the WSOP 08 "stupid northern europeans" rofl too good.

Got Jim Davidsons autograph and shook his hand again glorious times.

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
Since this is Page 77 its fitting a tibute is made to the sevens, the most dangerous hand in holdem

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL Koops played poker too? Piping stuff I do not lie often and believe me this is no exception.

Ryan if we arranged something will you be able to fit it into your ever so busy and buzzing schedule you f*cking d!ck?

Also, first night in a while on the .5/.10 cent tables and the swings were ****ing huge rofl. Went up about $12, then back even, then up $5, then down $6(to $14, tense times), then finished the day up $3. The funny thing is the money I lost was almost always to really bad players calling on gutshots and hitting them on the river for the sheer banter of it rofl. Nice hand, always play the 6max deep tables btw.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Guys i just remembered some very important news. MY PARENTS ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY THIS FRIDAY AND WONT BE BACK FOR A WEEK. Soooo this means that i can tentatively announce the WSOB to be held at P's pad saturday the whatever of October, bring whatever alcohol you can bring whatever smash setup you have, bring your tv's and most importantly bring the ****ing banter.

Ryan, no ****ing johns you're coming
Allan, you're coming no johns
Paisleyuns, no johns you're coming
Craig, of course

And Phil i'd be honoured if you could make a special appearance this saturday. Hmm i may be bold and invite a few others since there is a ****ing ton of space in my house now with the new extension (middle class 4 lyfe) Come on guys we all know P knows how to run a ****ing fest so you gotta make this one, this is it the WSOB 2008.

Maybe a smash tournie followed by poker event drinks on the side, we'll see how it goes.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Well played Koop and huge johns flying my way, my girlfriend is staying over here for the weekend so i can't come then, any weekday and i'm there 100% but that isn't me requesting so njs

Mr P

Smash Ace
Yeah you are welcome but you would need to crash at Z's on the friday night and come through with him on the saturday because my parents dont leave until late on Friday.

This should be good, Ryan i think you are making a mistake missing this. Allan whats the crack, same with you phil ? Paul can you text Phil about this?

me, my brother and im pretty sure paul is coming so far.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Yeah you are welcome but you would need to crash at Z's on the friday night and come through with him on the saturday because my parents dont leave until late on Friday.

This should be good, Ryan i think you are making a mistake missing this. Allan whats the crack, same with you phil ? Paul can you text Phil about this?

me, my brother and im pretty sure paul is coming so far.
Should be able to make this, i think im free

jo3 im winning my money back from you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom