• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scariest Smasher

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Who on your opinion is the scariest and why. I don't mean the best I mean just you would really be scared to face this player at anytime.

I'd have to say Mew2king. I mean when he's on his game he is easy the best player. If you get hit by him(more so Marth) youre basically dead.

:phone:

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Im not gonna lie, i would LOVE Mew2king, he;s like the funniest, least serious smasher EVER XD i'd be scared to fight Dashizwiz. :p

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Hmm, Anyone who is a top player is probably who I say would be scary to fight. Maybe Armada since hes the best in the world.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Everybody is afraid to fight me, because they know no matter how much better than me they are, four mistakes and it's done :D

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yooo i don't know about who I'd be scared to play against, but I'd probably piss myself If I ran into Shiz on the street because he's a big scary black dude with muscles out the ***.

Anyways, to take this topic seriously, I'd probably be scared to play Mango, because he plays how I wish I could, and that makes me feel bad for not being able to play that way and then I get shut down.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I bet Kage would probably like to think he's the scariest smasher IRL
Rofl. I'm sure it's true.

Personally, I'm most afraid of twitch IRL. Peepee's little brother is an absolute beast, 6'17" (yes, six foot seventeen) and 300 lbs. When does that man get a friendly in? WHENEVER HE WANTS.

Varist

Smash Lord
M2K could rise above and beyond Mango, Armada, PP and Hbox if he just put in practice time and hunted down the ultimate controller (I assume he still has problems with this). I wish some dude would come and announce a tournament with a $300K top prize a year in advance so M2K would practice. I know the dude can be the best but I don't want him to waste his future either. god he's so ****ing good

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Scariest IRL: LoZR
His biceps are like... larger than his head.

Scariest in-game: Westballz
He'd turn our match into an instant combo video.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Rofl. I'm sure it's true.

Personally, I'm most afraid of twitch IRL. Peepee's little brother is an absolute beast, 6'17" (yes, six foot seventeen).
He must get a lot of comments about that.

"How tall are you?"
"Do you play basketball?"
"How's the weather up there?"

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I never felt as helpless in any video game ever in my life

As I felt when I played dr.pp :scared:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well, I mean

The words "Marth" and "Gay" are completely redundant regardless of the player.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
It's me, because while I've never been to a tournament before, I've played smash since I was 4. You're going to see me come in, and you'll be like "This guy is such a scrub >_>." You know what? You'll be right. But I'll still win, 'cuz my name is too baffling(ly stupid), laughable, and scary.

Top Bottom