• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scariest Smasher

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why AZ's good players let him represent the state like that.
He's got some internal peace to find.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
he's a brawl player

and despite the fact that he's really crazy, he's a pretty nice guy when he's calm, although still kinda weird

Zodiac

Smash Master
The only way I would be scared to fight another smash is if every hit they scored in the game did damage to me in real life in proportion to what happened to my character in game

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Rofl. I'm sure it's true.
Yup definitely, though no one has seen me mad before and I'm sure no one wants to.

Example: I ganon choked someone with one hand and lifted him on the wall full of fury. After that, those idiots never bothered me again. =P

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kage is surprisingly unintimidating. Despite his stature, he's way too nice a guy plus his face just radiates happiness for some reason. And when he's shaven his head it's hilarious.

eggz

i hear he once got punched in the face and grabbed someones **** all in the same set. that guy is BAD news..

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Silent Wolf is scary. He bumped into my little brother at Apex 2010 and bent his finger back.
He hates you now lol.

j00t

Smash Champion
LoZR. Have you seen pictures of him? Jesus.

But he's the cuddliest bear ever, really.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
In Arizona (even though he's a brawl player but it's just as scary when he plays Melee), it's definitely Kira Flax
Wow, that's just pretty sad when someone gets that upset over a game, I don't care if prize money was involved. That actually reminds me of when a friend of mine curb-stomped his 360 because he couldn't beat another friend at BlazBlue.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've heard of this before. Someone mentioned it in the top 5 brawl characters thread that he was so upset, he smashed his controller to the ground. He or another guy took a picture of its damages recieved from his rage.

PlagueX

Smash Rookie
It's sad that there are grown men breaking controllers over playing a game with it like they're men't to be used. I haven't damaged anything since I was like 8 years old lmao, I never would have imagined someone around my age doing it.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
One of my friends used to be like that, ragin and so on. He lost a game to our friend at his birthday party (yea... Not even tournament, birthday party friendlies) and shattered his controller.
Now he mains yoshi and is overall a lot more chill.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
LoZR broke a controller once with his bare ****ing hands. Scariest smasher, no lie.

But give him a Busch Ice, and he's your best friend.

Scariest smasher to house is M2K.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Wow, that's just pretty sad when someone gets that upset over a game, I don't care if prize money was involved. That actually reminds me of when a friend of mine curb-stomped his 360 because he couldn't beat another friend at BlazBlue.
what. one of my crew mates Life did EXACTLY the same thing. either we know the same guy or BlazBlue has a widespread rage problem lol

you from springfield MA???

:phone:

Top Bottom