• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yo scar.

You ever talk to Capfal, man?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPcACEa4Vd0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPcACEa4Vd0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I heard he got that drank.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
scar's the best falcon right now right?
scar you're a pretty cool guy, I met you at e52, but if ppl start making you the new gimpyfish I'm sorry I'm going to have to hate you.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
best falcon?

your joking right?

ss or darkrain are, its unclear at the moment

and scar is definitely not the next gimpyfish lmao

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I was joking. People are convinced gimpy is the best bowser....scrubs treat gimpy and scar a lot alike IMO
Jona holy **** lol you seriously don't know me at all you're like convinced I'm the worst player in the world because you fail at seeing how sarcastic and satirical my posts are lol

Cia

das kwl
M2K's falcon is better than 98% of the smash community. you can't really count him in these types of discussions.

for the longest time, i thought the best falcon may have been darkrain. but now i'm not sure. Scar and Hax are tyrants right now.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I was joking. People are convinced gimpy is the best bowser....scrubs treat gimpy and scar a lot alike IMO
Jona holy **** lol you seriously don't know me at all you're like convinced I'm the worst player in the world because you fail at seeing how sarcastic and satirical my posts are lol
i dont think your bad, ive seen your videos

your pretty good

sarcasm through the internet via typing doesnt work unless you be like

hes soooooooo good

you gotta use stuff like that or else you cant tell

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i dont think your bad, ive seen your videos

your pretty good

sarcasm through the internet via typing doesnt work unless you be like

hes soooooooo good

you gotta use stuff like that or else you cant tell
lol I'm not that good, my tourny results are nothing
and idk it's between mango m2k darkrain and ss for best falcon
but scar's is probably the most fun to watch

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar's the best falcon right now right?
scar you're a pretty cool guy, I met you at e52, but if ppl start making you the new gimpyfish I'm sorry I'm going to have to hate you.
There are like 0 parallels to be drawn between gimpy and I. I'm pretty good at the game, not one of the best yet but idk I might be sometime sort of soon. Hopefully by genesis.

skyheart

Smash Lord
There are like 0 parallels to be drawn between gimpy and I. I'm pretty good at the game, not one of the best yet but idk I might be sometime sort of soon. Hopefully by genesis.
just gotta play more, you're bound to get there if he continuously play, and...it's summer! no johns haha

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol I'm not that good, my tourny results are nothing
and idk it's between mango m2k darkrain and ss for best falcon
but scar's is probably the most fun to watch
i thought you were pretty good

beat ss and darkrain in dittos
youll be the best ever

EVER

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
how you know about me son ?
im supposed to be a secret until im ready to be released

im gettin pretty good

and still no tourney experience

daamm

oh i almost forgot

this dude is ss jr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQzmDqriPKU
hes soo good
the fox is a beast to but the falcon is mad beast

theyre from chile tho so i guess they dont count lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
dont you play brawl now?

get outta here son

so disappointing..

i used to look up to you and be like

this dude ***** and talks trash? <3

but nah u play brawlgarbage

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah g-reg gtfo and take that brawl nonsense with you
Jona I'd like to think I'm good but...idk...I fail during bracket play whether that be a john or I get nervous idk
and wtf jona you've never been to a big tourny? I thought you had like 2,000 posts or some **** which makes me automatically assume you're kind of a big deal

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol im still way better than anyone on these boards, except maybe scar. how dare you speak such blasphemy to the man, the myth, the legend.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yeah g-reg gtfo and take that brawl nonsense with you
Jona I'd like to think I'm good but...idk...I fail during bracket play whether that be a john or I get nervous idk
and wtf jona you've never been to a big tourny? I thought you had like 2,000 posts or some **** which makes me automatically assume you're kind of a big deal
nah ur good, definitly above average
i wish i would have gone to a tourney
i would probly be twice as good but nah
i feel like i wrote something about me having posts and thats were you got it from

lol im still way better than anyone on these boards, except maybe scar. how dare you speak such blasphemy to the man, the myth, the legend.
prove it son

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yo scar this is GAwes. I figured this would be a good place to get in touch with you. You know how i said i'd be heading up the east coast sometime this summer? well, im finally starting to figure all that **** out, check out this thread man, would be great to hang out and get some games in somewhere along the way, if you have any suggestions on who else i should talk to let me know, i know a ton of smashers but im not sure exactly where any of them live haha

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7451243#post7451243

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude i beat chu at a melee tournament like 2 weeks ago. AS IF id have to prove anything to you

wes hit me up when you get to DC dude!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
doesnt chu play brawl too?

hes trying to like perfect ga brawl or something

i dont know man

get back to melee

brawl is garbage

obviously

tubes

Smash Ace
@ Jona: Chu trying to perfect GA brawl? If that's an abbreviation for a state than you sir are mistaken. Chu is not in GA.

Edit: forgot quote.

Top Bottom