• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

j00t

Smash Champion
WHADDUP INTERNET! SAWSE BAWSE HERE WITH THE BOTTLE OF JACK

I wish I was the sawse bawse

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
QUICK, LET'S TALK ABOUT LASERS AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THOSE THINGS

Seriously, how do I move through lasers? I was doing decent against StricNyne when I wasn't getting hit by lasers.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Full jump a bunch
Powershield
Nairing over low ones
Pressure them when they jump and you're in range to hit them before the laser comes out

Windrose

Smash Lord
I was doing decent against StricNyne when I wasn't getting hit by lasers.
isn't stricnyne a really decent falco?

i've been trying to do that nando thing that he keeps saying about wavelanding if you get hit by laser in the air. and also wd oos after shielding a laser.

crush

Smash Master
that 0 - death that ended in moonwalk falcon punch was pretty cool

(usually falcon becomes manlier if u drink orange crush, u can buy them at a subway near you)

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
that 0 - death that ended in moonwalk falcon punch was pretty cool

(usually falcon becomes manlier if u drink orange crush, u can buy them at a subway near you)
Pretty sure you did that to me. I almost ragequit. Then our credit card money match got cut of by PMS Brandon

D

Deleted member

crush, we shoulda met and played friendlies at apex. you were one of the originals to join the kage is a ******* fan club =(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
wenbo lets play at like shell shocked or something and teach me to **** falcon dittos like you do
I'm not actually good at Falcon dittos, I'm just twice as fast as all the random Falcons out there <_<

Basically if you want to **** Falcon dittos like me you should practice tech skill a bunch

And then get ***** by people who are fast AND good at Falcon dittos
:bee:

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
So I'm kind of ****riding Jeapie hard. He's so goddamned good. He's like the perfect Falcon. Flashy as hell, movement smoother than chocolate, and he taunt cancels on Randall all day.

Yoshi's = Jeapie's Story

Why have we not talked about him or Fuzzyness more when we discuss top Falcons?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@ Duckpimp

I basically said
"Be mad fast"

Then you'll **** all the bad Falcons who aren't as mad fast as you are
Seriously if you're slower at Falcon dittos you're gonna be ***** unless you're just a way better player or something <_<

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
So I'm kind of ****riding Jeapie hard. He's so goddamned good. He's like the perfect Falcon. Flashy as hell, movement smoother than chocolate, and he taunt cancels on Randall all day.

Yoshi's = Jeapie's Story

fuzzyness is good, but he is not on johnny/hax's level

edit: i think everyone knows he is good, not sure if he actually mains falcon anymore though. he talked about switching to fox after he left norcal and played some fox at beast iirc

!QUAA!

Smash Rookie
how to buttrape doc mario? when i watch falcon v doc videos it looks like falcon just gets whatever hit he can. any sort of order to it? or should i just go go go?

D

Deleted member

fuzzyness is good, but he is not on johnny/hax's level

edit: i think everyone knows he is good, not sure if he actually mains falcon anymore though. he talked about switching to fox after he left norcal and played some fox at beast iirc
fuzzy is much better than me vs peaches though, but most def vs the main matchups i'm better

D

Deleted member

Yoshi's = Jeapie's Story

not to down play jeapie but after i got ***** out of apex bracket I played the best smash in my life. Never felt so ****ing fast and smoothon yoshis/ FoD/ any other platform stage

sadly i cannot taunt because my control pad fell out when i took apart my controller =(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
how to buttrape doc mario? when i watch falcon v doc videos it looks like falcon just gets whatever hit he can. any sort of order to it? or should i just go go go?
Those characters are bad just use your big Falcon hitboxes and beat them up

They're also just about the perfect weight for double knee so make sure you hit all of those

Stomp double knee starting from like 20 is basically a stock

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. We got a 30man tourney for dutchies ( + Rocky ) this saturday, so i will try to be that fast falcon once again.

Also S2J is madd good and better then me so no offense taken Johnny.
You had a good chance against Armada. Badd luck you had Tope in losers though

D

Deleted member

Thanks guys. We got a 30man tourney for dutchies ( + Rocky ) this saturday, so i will try to be that fast falcon once again.

Also S2J is madd good and better then me so no offense taken Johnny.
You had a good chance against Armada. Badd luck you had Tope in losers though
Def saddest about armada

:phone:

Top Bottom