• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

JonnyW

Smash Ace
I think it's actually safer to attack Puff when she's in the air with Falcon
You have your long Falcon legs to compete with the aerial penis and when she's grounded she'll just duck your **** and rest you like a jerk @_@
Aerial penis?!?! The nair? haha

D

Deleted member

dash attacks good vs puff at mid percent and higher since if it hits puff will get smackced down onto the ground

i did it when i first played hbox but didnt really use it since

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
For Puff, I like to do a lot of empty short hops just nearly out of her bair range. Using only the first kick of nair really low on her shield is fun for mixups. Middle bair is nice to throw in after conditioning them to think you can only do a SHFFL'd bair =P

EDIT: I'm not sure I know how to SDI correctly =S I keep on getting different methods told to me >_< People say to SDI Falco's dair to avoid shine sometime...so what would I hit on both of my sticks to SDI the hit?

Walt

Smash Ace
Away on the control stick and something else on the c-stick since if they both go the same direction it doesn't do anything I think. Not sure the c-stick is even needed for that. Also it doesn't work if the dair is deep in you, only if it's spaced.

I don't know anything about puff, I just uair and knee and try not to get rested.

Windrose

Smash Lord
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCC i hate falco SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@@

Windrose

Smash Lord
that's just vented rage from a tournament where everyone in the pool i was in played falco against me.

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
losing makes me want to quit the game
when i stomp people i know its because theyre scrubs
winning is not fun
qq

Windrose

Smash Lord
Winning or losing shouldn't be important at all.

Silentspectre puts it the best in the youtube podcast. Aim to be the best you can be. Losing to someone when you played like crap is the worst thing ever. On the other hand playing poorly yet still being able to win is a meaningless victory.

At the end of a match, I'd much rather have played my best and lost than to have played like an idiot and some how still won.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
As usher once said

"Grab a falco/tell him hey/gonna give u everything thing this time."

Idk why but i woke up with that song in my head.

:phone:

Walt

Smash Ace
I need to start working out again. I'm just thin, not a lot of muscle. Getting Falcon Buff would be pretty hilarious though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh haha

he is from my area, though i didn't know him well. him and ORLY are good friends and ORLY talks about him now and then

Windrose

Smash Lord
orly is a pretty good falcon, too bad he doesn't come on here often. most falcon players don't.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Moonwalking isn't really cool anymore now that everyone can do it <_<
Getting big combos is cooler and more conducive to winning

BIGDADDYGANON

Smash Cadet
Eh tragic but true i guess, but no character can moonwalk like falcon can. Maybe i should try to get a better point across...When i get a W it really doesn't mean that much to me unless i play how i wanna play or play like a CAN play. Sexiness is what I aim for and moonwalking was mostly an example but still hella effective in my opinion, specially in fast matches.

Top Bottom