• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'll bring a setup when I get there. The more setups the better. Definitely better to have unused, extra setups, than to have a line of 5 people waiting to play like what ended up happening at Cape's place, ESPECIALLY since this LAN party lasts a long time. If you can bring a setup, do it.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
This weekend was too good.

Lucky call on missing Triple Threat.

NSMBWii is too good, and somehow hard to complete even with 4 smashers.
Nezumi mastered that bubble button.

Cencal takes the top 3 spots in teams, and #1, #3, and #4 in singles.
We ****. I just need to stop airdodging into the ground and SD'ing.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Nice, I never got to play Andrew in Melee (except for in teams at a Brawl tournament after it was over where the entry fee was free and a lot of newbies showed up), but that doesn't count.

Also, I live in San Jose and my parents may not come to pick me up this Thanksgiving, so if Caleb, Dante, or anyone who lives in Santa Barbara want to play Melee with me, then let me know (but I still need a controller though).

EDIT:

Or if you want to house me, then that's even better. Instead of paying the UCSB Housing $150 for staying in their dorms during Thanksgiving, I could stay in your house for 4 days.

But I'm guessing no one will probably house me for free so that is okay, I'll probably take the train.

Sorry, I'm just dirt poor.

EDIT:

Maybe, I'll play Andrew whenever he is free.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
@metalreflectslime - You could try taking the train. I think it's $46 both ways, but that's still cheaper than staying in the dorms.

∫unk

Smash Master
GYOC

this should have been last sunday

good luck i cant travel to sb two weekends in a row... next time im going down is probably for my 21st birthday (december 12th)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Ok nice.

Does Andrej have an account on Smash Boards?

I don't think he has cell phone texting nor does he have a voicemail message system set up on his cell phone.

Or maybe I'm just called the wrong number or something when I last called him / texted him.

I'll just tell him about the tournament in case he is not on the boards if I can remember on Friday.

EDIT: I'll try to get Gino to come to this as well and I do not think he has a name on Smash Boards.

SomeRandomKid

Smash Cadet
If you are coming to the UCSB Biweekly, please post what even you wish to enter. We are trying to figure out how many setups we need. If you can bring one, that will be very much appreciated. (No venue fee if you bring a setup)

Brawl Singles
Brawl Doubles
Melee Singles
Melee Doubles
64 Singles

Link to tourney: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8015

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Copy / paste this list.

Melee Singles
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David

Melee Doubles
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David

64 Singles
Huy

So who has a spare controller I can borrow?

Yes, I know. I sound like a broken record for saying this all the time.

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
I decided I want to try to get involved in offline competitive smash, and I'd like to attend the biweeklies but my problem is that I'm in Cal Poly and I don't have a car. If somebody else in SLO is going and is willing to give me a ride I'll definitely go for Brawl Singles and Doubles. If this is too late of a notice with the tournament happening tomorrow I'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom