• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Huy, if you'll stop asking i'll bring you one haha.
Okay, thanks.

Copy / paste this list.

Melee Singles:
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David
2 more people
Cape's Crew (maybe)
ismokeherbz
gishnak
$heen

Melee Doubles:
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David
2 more people
Cape's Crew (maybe)
ismokeherb
gishnak
$heen

64 Singles:
Huy
6 people

Brawl Singles:
Ghost Pikmin
Dantarion
WarpStatus

Brawl Doubles:
Ghost Pikmin
Dantarion
WarpStatus

Set Ups:
Dante
Caleb
David
ismokeherbz

Cable splitters for recording:

$heen

Link to tourney: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8015

Gishnak

Smash Ace
What's the order of the tournament? Is it Brawl doubles, brawl singles, then melee? Then 64? Or what?

This is pertinent information because I don't think I will go unless I can get back to SLO by 8 or 9 (which would mean melee events would need to end around 6, which should be feasible given the small amount of entrants)

SomeRandomKid

Smash Cadet
The Brawl/melee tournaments will be run simultaneously with doubles first. 64 will be run by a separate group of people.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
I see all these good players coming, and I know I'm going to get beaten to a pulp. But it's going to be awesome.

Melee Singles:
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David
2 more people
Cape's Crew (maybe)
ismokeherbz
gishnak
$heen
qmann28

Melee Doubles:
Huy
Dante
Caleb
David
2 more people
Cape's Crew (maybe)
ismokeherb
gishnak
$heen

64 Singles:
Huy
6 people

Brawl Singles:
Ghost Pikmin
Dantarion
WarpStatus
qmann28

Brawl Doubles:
Ghost Pikmin
Dantarion
WarpStatus

Set Ups:
Dante
Caleb
David
ismokeherbz

Cable splitters for recording:

$heen

Link to tourney: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8015

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
how do i convince the parents that i need to go back to cencal in january when school starts in march lol
What type of school starts in March? A year-round school?

This may be early but anyone planning to go to the Oxnard tourney dec 13? Carpool? :)
I want to know this too.

EDIT: I am coming home to San Jose. I forgot. :(

Are the results / brackets for the tournament on Saturday up yet?

∫unk

Smash Master
Whenever UCSB spring quarter starts I was guessing march

lol you don't know what happened to me huh I should be at UCSB right now but I've been in physical therapy for 3+ months now

CableCho57

Smash Lord
so i traded my psp and some cash with a friend for his wii and after playing melee once on it my data gets corrupted so everything for melee is erased. stupid wii... and online brawl is funky and lame

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So all you need to do is borrow a memory card from one of us and everything will be fine right?

my melee data once got corrupted on another mem card. It was because I left it lying around and it got really dusty. Couldn't do anything about it. So I just trashed it and got a new one. Probably doesn't apply to Cho since I'm assuming the card worked on the cube.

mio

Smash Ace
Whenever UCSB spring quarter starts I was guessing march

lol you don't know what happened to me huh I should be at UCSB right now but I've been in physical therapy for 3+ months now
Tell them you're going on a week long crack binge to cope with your injury :bee: I'm sure they would understand.

Hahaha jk man get well soon, Socal brawl needs sick players like you to keep leveling up the community

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Of course I can just copy it but I liked mine because of th records for target and home run contest. And I took some cool pics on camera mode a long time ago. But eh yeah all I need are the characters and stages..

∫unk

Smash Master
haha thanks peeps makes me want to come back... dantarion im shooting for february 1st or march 1st to move back to sb is that okay with you? PM/AIM me

i wish you could be good at brawl and melee at the same time :(

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to the Oxnard tourney and may be able to give people rides depending on how many I end up taking from SLO. I encourage everyone that plays smash to try an go support it =]. It's both brawl and melee, but you guys probably knew that. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom