• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
So, my little crew is getting very bored of just sitting at home and playing with ourselves (...). So, if any of you fine people want to make the journey to the great land of Trigo in Isla Vista, give me a call at (818) 749-7437 and we'll get some smash on.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So, my little crew is getting very bored of just sitting at home and playing with ourselves (...). So, if any of you fine people want to make the journey to the great land of Trigo in Isla Vista, give me a call at (818) 749-7437 and we'll get some smash on.
hold a smashfest on a weekend! oh yeah and let's do a crew battle lol. me, dr awesome, huy and cho (maybe josh) vs your crew.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
k so I talked to Nelson and he told me that the LAN party is the 14th of November. That essentially throws my plan of hosting a tourney on that day out the window. Pat's House is on that day so no one from out of the area would come, guaranteed. I think we can just have a smashfest and maybe a mini tourney with free/cheap entry or something, depending on what the masses want/how many people show up. So yeah it's up to dsf to hold a tourney lol.

∫unk

Smash Master
>___> thats a well known song... remixes that change mediocre songs into good ones are much harder to find

when you play brawl you get stickerbrush symphony/bramble blast your neutral :D

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I agree with Dante.

Also I wanted to make sure and clarify that it would be a Smashfest and not a tournament, right?

Or is there a small chance that it would be a tournament?
if there are enough people and demand then we could hold a mini tourney. essentially a tourney that's either free or like a dollar entry fee, and set up the bracket on a piece of paper. but odds are that not enough melee players will show up.

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
Still an open call for you guys to come over whenever. 6765 Trigo Apartment A. I'm bad with phone calls, but you guys can just come over or call me, I guess. (818) 749-7437.

On a side note, what's the deal with this LAN party thing? Did I miss it?

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Nice, i was just about to ask if you were still down, crash. Want to play tmr (friday) or at least this weekend?

Ill totally be there on the 14th.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Ucsb Fall Lan Party/smashfest

When: Saturday, November 14th. Noon-Midnight like last time.

Where: UCSB Loma Pelona Center. Apparently this time they're only doing it in one room.
Here it's highlighted in black. Ignore the other stuff, that's info for last year's tournament lol.
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/712/ucsbsmashmap.gif

How much: It's free! There will hopefully be food there like last time. IF YOU CAN, BRING A SETUP! Otherwise I'll just hog the tv I brought and beat people in 1v1s lawl.

If there are enough people (which I doubt) we can setup a minitourney.

that is all. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
David, if you are going to CrashOverride's apartment, can you text me too? If you are not going to CrashOverride's apartment and you still want to play Melee at your apartment, then just text or call me.

CrashOverride, how many setups do you have at your apartment? Regarding playing Melee at your apartment, will we be able to play Melee if I just show up by myself or would there have to be other people coming other than myself in order to play Melee? Do you have any spare controllers?

Dante, should enough Melee players show up, would the small tournament just be free or like a $1 entry fee? How many people would we need to set up the small tournament?

Caleb, are you coming to this?

David, Caleb, and Dante, do you have a spare controller I can borrow for the smashfest / LAN party?

I look forward to this.

I hope to be able to play Melee soon.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
hey crash i would be down to play tomorrow er today (friday) say around 4ish?

and dante if i can make it on the 14th i think i can bring a full setup

edit: whoa! i thought the 14th was a monday because i remember you metioning this being on a monday for some reason. now i can definitely make it!

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
Alright, so here's the deal. Cable/Caleb is coming over today at four to smash. Anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome. It would be nice if one of you could bring an extra gamecube. I only have one setup and it's always nice to have more than one with a few people. I have extra tvs, but just one gamecube and a ****ed up wii, so that's not really an option.

And metal, I have extra controllers here. I might even be able to donate one to you, just need to put a decent one back together.

Oh, and it doesn't matter to me how many people come, be it one or whatever. I just want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom