• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
EVERYONE ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS:
1) Do you want to go down Friday?
2) Do you want to stay down there Sunday to watch the Superbowl with George's Family?

If you don't answer by tomorrow night I will assume YES and YES and arrange rides accordingly.

For those that don't have a SWF you know them SO ASK THEM PERSONALLY AND REPORT IT TO ME.

Unless you guys don't care and want it to be chaos last second. Either way idrc since I have the keys ;D
LOL, you should assume NO on 2... Just out of common sense.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Edit: ERIC isn't going.

We'll have 2 cars:
Team Fresh Junk In G's JHO
KiF (driver)
Junk
G
JHO
*my team: do we have a small enough tv for the back?

Team Dante's GosuGishStatus
WarpStatus (driver)
Gosu
Dante
Gishnak

Team Fresh Junk In G's JHO is leaving FRIDAY around 6PM. We're going to Samuelson's friday to play norcal in brawl then staying 2 nights (friday + saturday) at George's. We're coming back SUNDAY after watching the superbowl at George's house.

Team Dante's GosuGishStatus needs to figure out their own ish.
LOL WTF? When did I get assigned to the SLO car?

bah, humbug. Ask warpstatus when he's going down/ coming back up. I don't even know where he lives or when to meet him or where to meet him. :laugh::dizzy::(

__G__

Smash Cadet
LOL, you should assume NO on 2... Just out of common sense.
this is junk

way to quote before i was done figuring **** out and considering the group it was common sense

you got moved to the slow car because you dont really care for Brawl/don't have a preference about leaving and coming back days

talk to each other about times and stuff he has an aib and swf

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
LOL WTF? When did I get assigned to the SLO car?

bah, humbug. Ask warpstatus when he's going down/ coming back up. I don't even know where he lives or when to meet him or where to meet him. :laugh::dizzy::(
We aren't sure atm. We've narrowed it down to leave on Fri and not watching superbowl with george (go home sat or early sun morning) or leave on sat morning and stay for superbowl(go back sun night).

Which would the people riding with me prefer? I would say i'm slightly leaning toward leaving Fri.

We can meet somewhere in SB. Maybe someplace where you can both get to?

KeepinItFresh

Smash Cadet
You guys should leave Friday so that way we can all like... roll together as a crew at Samuelson's house and then you guys can leave on Sunday morning or whatever and maybe like ...

ACTUALLY DO YOUR HOMEWORK coughcoughWILLYcoughcough when you get back.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
We aren't sure atm. We've narrowed it down to leave on Fri and not watching superbowl with george (go home sat or early sun morning) or leave on sat morning and stay for superbowl(go back sun night).

Which would the people riding with me prefer? I would say i'm slightly leaning toward leaving Fri.

We can meet somewhere in SB. Maybe someplace where you can both get to?
Sure dude. I prefer leaving Friday, and not staying for the super bowl, and (Correct me if I'm wrong, Gosu) I'm pretty sure gosu does too. As for where to meet, we could meet in front of gosu's place. How's that sound gosu? Oh and tell me what time you would pick us up, Warp.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
this is junk

way to quote before i was done figuring **** out and considering the group it was common sense

you got moved to the slow car because you dont really care for Brawl/don't have a preference about leaving and coming back days

talk to each other about times and stuff he has an aib and swf
btw junk, even though I'll take what I can get, I DID have a preference for the going and coming back days, I just never brought it up because everything seemed pretty clear and it lined up with my preference. I was looking forward to riding with the SB guys ;_;. I don't know, it just kind of struck me as kind of sudden and blunt. It was kinda like: "Oh, btw, you and gosu aren't riding in my car, you're riding with SLO, figure it out."

Idc either way, but work on your communication skills a lil bit to avoid these misunderstandings.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
You guys should leave Friday so that way we can all like... roll together as a crew at Samuelson's house and then you guys can leave on Sunday morning or whatever and maybe like ...

ACTUALLY DO YOUR HOMEWORK coughcoughWILLYcoughcough when you get back.
That actually sounds pretty fun. cept for the homework part.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
yeah I'm fine with leaving friday evening. I have class I have to go to in the mid afternoon. let me know what exact time you want to leave.

if you want to meet at my place I'm fine with that. I live on the UCSB campus, let me know if it's okay with you warp since you're driving.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Status update:

SLO car is leaving Friday night. Probably will come by SB at 7 or 7:30 if anyone needs to be picked up. So Far:
WarpStatus
Gishnak
<slot open>
<slot open>
<slot open>

If you want a ride, let us know.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Gishnak said:
Status update:

SLO car is leaving Friday night. Probably will come by SB at 7 or 7:30 if anyone needs to be picked up. So Far:
WarpStatus
Gishnak
<slot open>
<slot open>
<slot open>

If you want a ride, let us know.
I'm pretty sure Gosu and I were already riding with you guys, but since it seems you missed the memo, I'll take a spot as well (once again).

P.S. Warp's picking us up in front of Gosu's place, just so ya know. ;)

∫unk

Smash Master
i'm not driving and i'm signing up for that last spot

why? because george and greg and julian are leaving at 10pm because julian wants to watch some improv show that night

they're going straight to george's at 12pm

i want to get some playing time in with the samuelsons

Gishnak

Smash Ace
i'm not driving and i'm signing up for that last spot

why? because george and greg and julian are leaving at 10pm because julian wants to watch some improv show that night

they're going straight to george's at 12pm

i want to get some playing time in with the samuelsons
The only reason I gave in to leaving friday is so I can get lots of friendlies in at samuelsons.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
So, maybe you guys should just get to Jun's since we're taking him also? If not it's k. Be ready by 6:45. See you guys around then. If you need to reach me (209) 485-5870.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom