• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Let's recap what GISHNAK did to me this weekend:
1) Always called shotgun when he knew that we had larger people in the back, AND took the DS.
Yeah, get owned. I play to win.

2) Eats my fries.
3) Eats my Chili Dog aka my dinner that night even though he knows I ordered a Chili Dog.
Your Chili Dog that I paid for?

4) Spills MUSTARD on my shirt while I'm in pools, severely hindering my performance.
Let's try this again

SLO= winners
SB= johners

$heen

Smash Ace
[Warning! The following paragraph contains massive johns! (and I don't care)]:

It's not even that slo isn't good. They are. But I know I could've won that mm. I got approx. 3 hours of sleep the night before, mostly because I was way too excited for my first big tournament. I had a tiger-woods-worthy breakfast of... half a doughnut. But the breakfast thing wasn't even the problem. The point is, I started to get sleepy around 10, and he chooses to mm me at around midnight, probably even later, when he could've chosen to do so during the massive breaks in between tournament rounds, like P did.

[johns end here.]

So in short, I'll get him next time when I'm well rested (or at least not really fatigued and hungry).

Or I'll let gosu go fox and ganon on his ***. :D
If it matters, I got 4 hours of sleep and ate 1 full donut all day.

I was looking for you the whole time, but I couldn't find you until the very end.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
So yeah, I moved into my new place on Monday, fired up my laptop, and WHAT THE ****, THERES INTERNET IN MY ROOM? THAT WASNT HERE ON MONDAY?

So yeah, I have spotty internet, but I am gonna come on saturday.
Also, RAAAPE

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So yeah, I moved into my new place on Monday, fired up my laptop, and WHAT THE ****, THERES INTERNET IN MY ROOM? THAT WASNT HERE ON MONDAY?

So yeah, I have spotty internet, but I am gonna come on saturday.
Also, RAAAPE
I will give you the birthday gift of puff ****. May you live to see many more. :chuckle:

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
so yeah think of something else to put down....maybe like a pie or something.

or just think of an excuse for me to make another one. maybe convince your parents to buy me all the ingredients and I can make the whole family one.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Birthday Cheesecake would make my year. SRSLY.

Get on that. Cheesecake.

Im lactose intolerant, but yeah, ****, i love me some cheesecake.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
so yeah think of something else to put down....maybe like a pie or something.

or just think of an excuse for me to make another one. maybe convince your parents to buy me all the ingredients and I can make the whole family one.
Maybe I can convince my mom to make a cheesecake? That would be pretty epic. My mom's cheesecake vs. yours.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
a huge burger.

a massive smoothy.

korean bbq.

doughnuts.

tons of popcorn to hand out during the grand finals. awwww yeah.

I actually think the last idea is the best and would be most appreciated.

wow forgot about Korean BBQ. I do that so frequently that doesn't really come to mind any more...and I do have the portable grill somewhere for 갈비 or some 돼지갈비.

donuts meh...unless the venue let me bring my own frying equipment
smoothies would take too long to make for so many people. maybe oreo shakes though. I can do those
popcorn doesn't reallt grab me. and it's kinda messy in the wrong hands

DanteFox

Smash Champion
wow forgot about Korean BBQ. I do that so frequently that doesn't really come to mind any more...and I do have the portable grill somewhere for 갈비 or some 돼지갈비.

donuts meh...unless the venue let me bring my own frying equipment
smoothies would take too long to make for so many people. maybe oreo shakes though. I can do those
popcorn doesn't reallt grab me. and it's kinda messy in the wrong hands
In high school, I had a Korean friend who also liked Starcraft and also liked cooking (a bit of a coincidence, heh) and said that he would be making Korean bbq for a class bbq. I was very intrigued because I had never tried Korean bbq before, but when the big day came, no one told me and I missed out. Everyone was saying how good it was, too. :\

That's my sad story of Korean bbq deprivation. :(

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
In high school, I had a Korean friend who also liked Starcraft and also liked cooking (a bit of a coincidence, heh) and said that he would be making Korean bbq for a class bbq. I was very intrigued because I had never tried Korean bbq before, but when the big day came, no one told me and I missed out. Everyone was saying how good it was, too. :\

That's my sad story of Korean bbq deprivation. :(

that's kinda depressing...

also I did your korean friend play smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom