• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
SBCC doesn't have finals on Saturday. I believe I'll be STUDYING for finals during this LAN party. However, it is possible that the week before is last week of school. I'll check.

EDIT: School will be out for me. I knew ya'll we're smart-.-

I'll try to make it.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Melee fo lyfe! But sb actually has a really good competitive brawl scene we don't really know about such as dsf, srk, and junk when or if he comes back who is just **** in brawl. And a buch of others in between at the smashclub like a2z etc

But yeah melee *****. Stick to it.

Black Tyga

Smash Rookie
Cool, I've been looking for some people to play competitively with so I can get better. Is smash club still going on this weekend?
cuz I gotta internship during the day so I cant make it to Gamersfest:mad:

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
huy said:
Yes. Smash Club is still on even with the tournament
I suggest that people in smash club cancel or announce that all Smash Club folks should bus or car-pool to gamefest. Afterall, it will be a tournament with prizes and it's more competitive than just casual smash play.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
We only have plans to go to gamefest right now. Too bad you couldn't make it Stev, we need more people to rep SLO =P.

Stev

Smash Ace
We only have plans to go to gamefest right now. Too bad you couldn't make it Stev, we need more people to rep SLO =P.
Ya, my parents are all "I don't think we wanna come up during Poly Royal weekend. We're thinking something towards the end of May" *2 hours later* "We changed our mind. We're coming up this weekend"

CrashOverride

Smash Cadet
Too bad Joe's a ***** and he's not coming. Put me in there. And Smashfest TODAY. JOE UNCANCLLED it. TALK TO CAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
hey i got into cal poly slo as a transfer student and i was wondering what's the melee scene like in that area.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
hey i got into cal poly slo as a transfer student and i was wondering what's the melee scene like in that area.
There are 6 Melee players including you. Also before Warp Status says I'm spamming the thread by replying for SLO smashers, I'm just trying to be nice. :laugh: Also, I wanted to play your Peach in Melee too. Since Joe isn't coming to Gamefest, I was thinking the crews to be like this:

SB
Huy's Peach
Josh's Peach
Dante's Fox
Gino's Falco or David's Falco
Jeff's Captain Falcon

SLO
Warp Status's Peach
Gishnak's Falco
Gishnak's Fox
Sheen's Ganondorf
Sheen's

I wish Joe, Ross, and Stev could come to this. :)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Yeah I won't participate in crew battle until I get better. (nervous johns)

at least sb won melee doubles.
And Josh wasn't playing his best. He was making bad decisions he usually dosent make.

AND Joe wasn't there to **** with his ganon

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
next time, slo.... next time.

Where is this cartoon from? :confused:

Yeah I won't participate in crew battle until I get better. (nervous johns)

at least sb won melee doubles.
And Josh wasn't playing his best. He was making bad decisions he usually dosent make.

AND Joe wasn't there to **** with his ganon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom