• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember anyone showing disrespect. Very few SLO people comment on this thread. For the last 10 pages or so, no one from SLO has said anything.

Furthermore, bring it come gamefest-.-

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
You call us sad cuz we don't spam up this thread.. and you guys think we only have 5 melee players... we have brawl players too you know. Then some guy comes to ask for some players in SLO and you answer FOR us. (btw GreatFox64 just pm me and I can find someone for you to play, either game) One of these days that crew battle is going down.... its doneskies. =]

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
warp said:
You call us sad cuz we don't spam up this thread..
No I didn't. I said "Sadly, no one that comments on this thread recently is from SLO" which meant that it is a misfortune that we do not get more SLO people commenting on this thread. I'm not sure how you misconstrued that.

warp said:
and you guys think we only have 5 melee players...
CableCho said you had 5 melee players. First of all, CableCho in no way is "you guys." Second of all, do you have more than 5 melee players?

warp said:
Then some guy comes to ask for some players in SLO and you answer FOR us.
No one answered for you. I stated a fact, that recently, people from SLO have not been commenting on this thread.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
No I didn't. I said "Sadly, no one that comments on this thread recently is from SLO" which meant that it is a misfortune that we do not get more SLO people commenting on this thread. I'm not sure how you misconstrued that.

CableCho said you had 5 melee players. First of all, CableCho in no way is "you guys." Second of all, do you have more than 5 melee players?

No one answered for you. I stated a fact, that recently, people from SLO have not been commenting on this thread.
**** SOMEONE is GETTING THEIR PANTIES IN A BUNCH

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Lol sheep, you take things so seriously. I was trying to hype the rivalry and you are practically taking it personally.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
How are you hyping the rivalry? You're complaining about us calling you sad and answering on your behalf. You're not intensifying the competition. You're not getting anyone riled up. You're just saying really stupid statements that have no foundation. If you honestly believe that me telling you why you are stupid is me taking your words personally and defensively, you are a twisted little clown that deserves to be locked in his mothers basement never to communicate with real life human beings.

See you at the tournament bucko.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
How are you hyping the rivalry? You're complaining about us calling you sad and answering on your behalf. You're not intensifying the competition. You're not getting anyone riled up. You're just saying really stupid statements that have no foundation. If you honestly believe that me telling you why you are stupid is me taking your words personally and defensively, you are a twisted little clown that deserves to be locked in his mothers basement never to communicate with real life human beings.
Seems he got you riled up enough to label him a mentally ill clown deserving of life long solitary confinement. <3 willy

Man I miss you guys and all the fun we had. I gotta come back to SB for a visit. Unfortunate I don't have time this month. All weekends are occupied by vocational training and other boring stuff. Hopefully in May.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
That labeling is not from anger, it's from sheer observation.

Chobo_Engineer, you realize gamefest is not in May? It is in April. You aren't even gosu at going to tournaments, man. What the F?!?!??!?!

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
That labeling is not from anger, it's from sheer observation.

Chobo_Engineer, you realize gamefest is not in May? It is in April. You aren't even gosu at going to tournaments, man. What the F?!?!??!?!
Well motivated enough to point it out then.

and UCSB LAN party is in May. Do not doubt me, ye of little faith

Btw I noticed you have a mewtwo char next to your name...do you main mewtwo or you just messing with all our heads?

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Hokay, but there can be only 1 gosu. We will have to thumb-war for the title.
haha. eh, at this point I'm too old and my thumbs are all calloused up. title is yours...especially since I don't live up in SB any more

Afraid to say it but in a few years I maybe have to retire from gaming altogether due to time constraints and career nonsense. At least for now I have my SC II beta key to keep me company

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
you want to hype the rivalry? come to gamefest and crew battle sb. 5 on 5, or 4 or 4 if that's all you can bring. otherwise cry more.
That's the spirit. We always talk about the crew battle... but it never happens. We have to do it sometime. Hopefully the rest of the guys go.

haha. eh, at this point I'm too old and my thumbs are all calloused up. title is yours...especially since I don't live up in SB any more

Afraid to say it but in a few years I maybe have to retire from gaming altogether due to time constraints and career nonsense. At least for now I have my SC II beta key to keep me company
Dang you got starcraft 2 key? Nice. Does it do the original justice? I heard your brother was A- at his prime from bigfoot. Is that true?

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
I may money match, not sure yet. You guys do standard pound4-ish rules? Double blind, stage strike, yadda yadda?

Also, Dante, what time is smash club on Saturday?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
sup guys. i finally made a swf account. lol.

is there anything going on this weekend?
smash club

welcome to the inner circle of the sb melee community. you're one of us now. welcome to our lair, where we discuss the whirlwind of activity taking place in the sb melee community.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom