• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yeah. but it's dumb anyway. I can think of better ways to come up with the money. they could host a tournament and take like a 20% cut of the pot or something. at least it would be more fun than just outright paying.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
I guess it was $8 but no Melee Smashers seem to have paid except David (DrAwesome). :laugh:
Way to make me look dumb guys.... anyways I think its good to support something like that even if it is mostly casual brawl players (that somehow sounds redundant).

Also about the smashfest.... yeah I thought my roommates would be gone by then but they are leaving tomorrow night so no go. sorry =/ see you guys at smash club?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Way to make me look dumb guys.... anyways I think its good to support something like that even if it is mostly casual brawl players (that somehow sounds redundant).

Also about the smashfest.... yeah I thought my roommates would be gone by then but they are leaving tomorrow night so no go. sorry =/ see you guys at smash club?
I wasn't trying to make you look bad or anything. I intend on paying at the next meeting. You are correct. It is good to support. :) Sorry if I hurt your feelings. :(

I just wanted to point out that fact. :chuckle:

David, there is a 626 thread on Smash Boards. I am not sure if you already knew. :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
haha no, I didnt take any offense.

Who else is going to smash club. Caleb you better go. Dont make dante hold on to your stuff for another week =D

And yes I have seen it but the only time Im really home is for summer and as far is I know most of 626 plays brawl.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
you prick, Huy. let's play some more lol. I want more revenge lolol. ggs tho. you present a unique challenge to my fox that only josh matches around these parts.
So you are saying I give you a more difficult time in Fox versus Peach match ups than Josh does even though Josh beats me 100% of the time in Peach dittos? Interesting statement. ;)

We should play again. Good game, Dante. :)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'm saying you're the only one who challenges me besides josh. I'd say you're well on your way to being a threat to me and josh in tourney. just gotta get rid of some bad habits, and learn a bit more peach stuff.

edit: I mean whose peach challenges me

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm saying you're the only one who challenges me besides josh. I'd say you're well on your way to being a threat to me and josh in tourney. just gotta get rid of some bad habits, and learn a bit more peach stuff.
I see. Just 1 year ago, I got 3 stocked by your Falco on Battlefield and 2 stocked by your Fox on Final Destination and now I play on almost an even level as you do. Yesterday was also the first time I beat your Jigglypuff with my Peach but you SD on your last stock so I cannot really say my Peach is on an even level with your Jigglypuff in Peach versus Jigglypuff match ups.

Dante, in the SB community, what would you say are the top players in your opinion? ;)

Dantarion

Smash Champion
ATTENTION.

Santa Barbara Gamefest is being planned.

I have convinced them to run Melee and Brawl.
I need u guises support. We need TV's, Wii's, and Cubes.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Junk is like cencals DEHF where he ***** in brawl and is good at melee haha. And when is gamefest? If I plan ahead I might be able to go which means I can bring a setup for sure. But I am super busy these upcoming weeks so it's iffy.

∫unk

Smash Master
I'm not good in melee I want to be though. I play a hbox-style puff because it's the easiest to learn. I don't understand how he gets jab resets though I'll space b-air and they get hit and I'm never in position to jab them after.

I want to be at a level where I can go to big tournaments and consistently win money.

Just when I get to a certain level I realize how much more I have to go lol

CenCal, unfortunately, is a really hard place to get better than "good". To become "ridiculous" you need to constantly play with regionally ranked players for your game (at least imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom