• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
Myself or EZKL are looking at hosting a tournament in San Diego county , but we need a place to host it. If we had a place to host it, I have tournament software on my laptop, and tournament experience. Plus I don't have anything going on weekends, so we could likely hold a tournament with standard brawl matches, and maybe even add crew if we have time. if anyone has a place for a tournament, contact me on here, AIM @ morethnuseless15, or email me @ i_like_pie64@yahoo.com

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Myself or EZKL are looking at hosting a tournament in San Diego county , but we need a place to host it. If we had a place to host it, I have tournament software on my laptop, and tournament experience. Plus I don't have anything going on weekends, so we could likely hold a tournament with standard brawl matches, and maybe even add crew if we have time. if anyone has a place for a tournament, contact me on here, AIM @ morethnuseless15, or email me @ i_like_pie64@yahoo.com
where in SD county?
like near downtown or way up in oceanside

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
It will be somewhere in clairemont, or maybe near UCSD, it really depends, I will let you guys know, but we need some place to hold it.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament
Presented by
Espn & Cybersports

Date: July 19, 2008​

Time: Register- 11:00
Door Open- 11:30
Tournament- 12:00

(2931 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA)

Events: Single's And Double's

Fee: $10-Singles Entry and $20-Doubles Entry
*(Dave & Buster's Buffet $5 extra)

Pot Distribution: 1st-60%, 2nd-30%, 3rd-10% (Plus Give Aways)

Rules: 8 minute time limit, 3 stock, items off, and team attack on

Neutral Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counter Picks: Brinstar, Castle Siege, Corneria, Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Green Greens, Halberd, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium 1, Rainbow Cruise

Banned Stages: 75m, Big Blue, Bridge of Eldin, Distant Planet, Flat Zone 2, Green Hill Zone, Hanenbow, Mario Bros., Mario Circuit, Mushroomy Kingdom, Norfair, Onett, Pictochat, Pokemon Stadium 2, Port Town Aero Dive, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses Island, Skyworld, Spear Pillar, Summit, Temple, WarioWare, Inc., Yoshi's Island

First stage is selected at random from the neutral stages
Second stage selection goes to loser
IF there's a third, then it goes to the loser of the Second match

Event Sponsors
Gyroxus

Red Bull

BRING WII's and Copies of Brawl (Character's Unlocked)
First 12 people to bring Wii's get free Dave & Buster's Buffet!!!!

You must e-mail me at M4K1ll3r@hotmail.com to confirm with me that you are indeed bring a Wii with an unlocked copy of Brawl to the tournament.

Hall

Smash Ace
For Chula Vista's first Brawl tourney this coming Sunday I'm gonna open up my home to anyone who wishes to come the night before or sunday morning. It's a street down from the venue at

567 Biernacki CT

I figure it'd be another nice way to gather up our growing community and get to meet each other if we haven't already. So if you're going to Havok's tourney consider stopping by to meet some of us.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906 (link to the tourney info)

Awex

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be going to the tournament this sunday. I already have plans with friends. Plus if I spend the money on this tournament, I probably can't afford to go to nexus. Though maybe I can drop by Hall's Saturday night to practice and chill with everyone. ;D

I should be able to go to the next Chula Vista tourney thoguh.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Important

Since im putting this on the Smashboards and All is Brawl the only way you get the free buffet is to bring a confirmed wii! The only person who can confirm it is me which is why im having you guys e-mail me that your bringing a wii so I can keep tabs on who's bringing them. I would just get lost with everyone just posting that there bringing a wii and it would cause too much confusion..... So Im only adding people on the confirmed list until they personally e-mail me and I reply saying Yes!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Hall

Smash Ace
For Chula Vista's first Brawl tourney this coming Sunday I'm gonna open up my home to anyone who wishes to come the night before or sunday morning. It's a street down from the venue at

567 Biernacki CT

I figure it'd be another nice way to gather up our growing community and get to meet each other. So if you're going to Havok's tourney consider stopping by to meet some of us.

P.S~ You can contact me at 619-726-3289

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906 (link to the tourney info)
So far I've got about 5 people coming around 8PMish. Remember, anyone is more than welcome to come and please give me a heads up if you ARE coming just so I know to expect you.

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
Izzy, you live in Clairemont, right?
Teach me Falco! :]
<3
I can teach you falco, he's not really that hard to play, well if you don't mind the sub-par recovery. Hahaha.

So far I've got about 5 people coming around 8PMish. Remember, anyone is more than welcome to come and please give me a heads up if you ARE coming just so I know to expect you.
Mind if I come over Sunday morning around 11 or 12 to hang out and practice a bit before the tourney?

seigehyland

Smash Ace
whew,....ok i just got back from desert training....what did i miss???

DNB>??????? i couldve walked there from my house!!!!???? and it was yesterday??? dawww...im gunna cry my little heart off

seigehyland

Smash Ace
whew...i can relax now....i was gunna say...a tourney on a thursday??? only espn....lol...this isnt thursdasy night football...i cant go to that either tho...thats the same day that Batman comes out...i'll be in norcal....darn the timing

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Everybody go out and skate!

IT'S "GO SKATEBOARDING DAY" TODAY. JUNE 21ST BABEH!

GOIN' SK8IN YO!

I'll think about the D&B Tournament... maybe. I'm now unsure about Nexus too, but still more sure than unsure if that makes sense.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
i wont be showing up for this tournament, 1.) because of my crappy performance last time... and 2.) because ill be in Oregon xD

Rex+

Smash Ace
Wait... a Brawl tourney that potentially won't suck?
This I might have to do, if I don't get a job by then.

@ Zeph: Have fun with your clarinet!

Top Bottom