• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
i wont be showing up for this tournament, 1.) because of my crappy performance last time... and 2.) because ill be in Oregon xD
Are you gonna be in Oregon for that big "Oregon Mega Smash" thing in Eugene, or just coincidentally?

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha I would, but I don't think I am going now >.<

I <3 getting ***** at Fox dittos, lol.

That is what I get for being a Fox main with no tech...

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
I didn't like Nexus... Nicktendo and I both left early. XP We didn't even play our first match... ugh.

Ohh my name is Isaiah, but people usually call me Izzy. Thanks though, I'll be sure to show up and bring my brawlz/wii.

RICK, come back to CHula Vista weeklies! We missed you! Alex wants to play with you in teams, and I want to play that GW some more. Heh.

Rickety

Peace and Love
RICK, come back to CHula Vista weeklies! We missed you! Alex wants to play with you in teams, and I want to play that GW some more. Heh.
Aw, you guys are tool cool :]
Izzy is part of that "nice Brawl people that make Rickety happy" crew cool people <3

:]

Maybe I will go to the next weekly!

But I have not, and will not, touch Mr. Watch until I have chosen a new secondary!

Any suggestions? :]

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Aw, you guys are tool cool :]
Izzy is part of that "nice Brawl people that make Rickety happy" crew cool people <3

:]

Maybe I will go to the next weekly!

But I have not, and will not, touch Mr. Watch until I have chosen a new secondary!

We both should pick up Metaknight and/or Snake and beat everyone with the power of love.. er. I meant, spam. Double Meta Knights just to piss everyone off.

Bone Love and Harmony vol. 2.

D

Deleted member

Pick yoshi. U can be gay with him too! Just spam eggs, bairs, and pivot grabs and u win =)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
We both should pick up Metaknight and/or Snake and beat everyone with the power of love.. er. I meant, spam. Double Meta Knights just to piss everyone off.

Bone Love and Harmony vol. 2.
You already spam with peach! Now Bone is just trying to broaden his spamming selection.... God I hate spammers! :mad:

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I have not, and will not, touch Mr. Watch until I have chosen a new secondary!
do shrooms, i mean pikachu
he spams , she/he is cute and his crawl is pure win
and hes pichu from melee! (thats what everyone says)
Snake has a cute ***
I SAID IT!!!
this thread is becoming rather lulzworthy

(off topic) EDIT: soid from tj may go to the chula weekly

Top Bottom