• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

_V_

Smash Ace
I live in Rancho Bernardo! Sorry, I didn't check this earlier...I probably cannot play tonight, but maybe tomorrow? We will figure something out :)

You guys can come hre, or we can go to your house...doesn't matter to me. My Mom bought one of those GPS things for her car, so I can hopefully find my way around here haha.

My AIM screen name is goaliex13...but I am not on much because I only have my Mom's laptop here.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Nice another north country player. During summer I live in Escondido which is just north of you. Rick, Tony, and Pat live in RB

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Then you've got like the rest of the universe living right next to RB in Rancho Penasquitos. Seriously, we have way too many people.

Hit me up if you wanna smash sometime, V. I'll be pretty much good after this thursday.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Woh, there's a SD Power Rankings? I so gotta get on there!

Btw, I didn't know Awex lived in Lemon Grove, I bet he's like my neighbor and I don't even know it!

D

Deleted member

Did anyone notice that there's one snake and 2 falcons O_o Falcon is top tier, i knew it xD!
I needa get my yoshi on dere.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ahem

how come it's a secret?
There is only one Snake on your PR's?!?!?!!? >.>

Dayummm
Woh, there's a SD Power Rankings? I so gotta get on there!

Btw, I didn't know Awex lived in Lemon Grove, I bet he's like my neighbor and I don't even know it!
Did anyone notice that there's one snake and 2 falcons O_o Falcon is top tier, i knew it xD!
I needa get my yoshi on dere.
Shhhhhhhhhhh <3

Edit:

He does! (stink at smash, that is) :]

P.S. The list will probably expand to 20 smashers, maybe 25 (but that's a stretch) once we start seeing consistent placing (remember, Singles and Doubles are both taken into account).

The current SD Panelists are Azn_Lep, Bone, Pnoy, Hall, Rickety, and Awex.
And of course, the panelist in spirit was and forever will be Romeo619. :]

Awex

Smash Lord
I don't feel like much of a "official" panelist. I kinda just got invited to the chat when you guys were talking about it, haha. That's cool though. :]

Nyjin: Hit me up on aim, I'd be down to practice sometime.

anto

Smash Apprentice
why didn't you put jonathanjohn619 on the rankings rickety?

thats messed up you ditched him nd then you snubbed him on the rankings
hey you and paul should come over and play poker and when you get to the door i'm gonna tell you that i cant anymore

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Ok I've been gone for a week so I need to play catch up on the forums and whats going down.... Rick did you post the results for me cause I was too tired and I had to get up early cause I had to be in L.A like at 9 the next day?

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Can I just say right now that my avatar is the GREATEST avatar and Mega Man boss ever? :p

Who's going to Nexus?

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I've never played a megaman game.. ever :(

I'm going to nexus LHG along with the homies :D

haven't been to anything since the melee triweekly. Gotta bust out Diddy Kong... he's so crazy, my new main and me and awex are back to Double De's in teams lol

Top Bottom