• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

_V_

Smash Ace
So does San Diego in general prefer Brawl or Melee?

I have yet to go to a Brawl tournament, or ever really play anyone good in person haha. I would love to really learn how to play it sometime :) Hopefully I can go to that tournament this weekend and hopefully meet some people.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
SD is so good we don't even need to choose melee or brawl.

Nah but really, everyone in SD who plays/played melee competitively still prefers it over brawl, but some still participate in brawl tourneys. There are also a lot of the new guys who like brawl.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha SD is too good...I love it here. Though I have only been here for a day >.>

But yeah, I guess it is the same here as it is everywhere then.

It is pretty sick that you guys had melee and brawl tournaments every month...I wish CT had done that.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
okay so i'm thinking brawl...melee is too old school, amazing, but a lil old. RIP melee. brawl is here to stay apparently.

Awex

Smash Lord
Well someone brought their n64 last time for friendlies which is what I think he meant. lol

I'll be at Gamer's and probably the next Bossy biweekly :D

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
YAYYYY
CVSMASH WILL b3 att3nding this pi3c3 :D
soo 5 of us will b3 dar3333
....who wants to throw an aft3r partyy in a hot3l!??!?!!? anyon3?!?!?!?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Spreading the love from the CT thread...

I thought some people might want this shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/sleepyk

Soon SleepyK should have "Wavedashing My Anti-Brawl: shirts...and the same for moonwalking, I believe!
OH MY GOSH, I want that.

V, lets play! :]

Edit: Do those shirts come in a style other than Standard? I would love a Form-Fitting or Fitted style :]

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao
no ****ing way
im totally buying one of those shirts for nexus

edit: that shirt should say "you gotta play all the maps". thats what he says after him or jeff take someone to poke floats/rainbow cruise hahaha

MaNg0

Smash Hero
for the melee community

we should make one that says

This Guy Won Pound Three

Pic of me

and on the back

This guy Teams with the guy Who Won Pound three

Pic of joey doing something funny

lol

_V_

Smash Ace
I also wish it came in the form fitting style...I will ask SleepyK to add it if he can :)

I am always down to play...I do not know anyone here, I sit all day.

I need a job >.>

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
lmfao
no ****ing way
im totally buying one of those shirts for nexus

edit: that shirt should say "you gotta play all the maps". thats what he says after him or jeff take someone to poke floats/rainbow cruise hahaha
god damit fabian i fuking miss u homie. lets kick it fo sho, come to my next tourney or something. holla

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could go to GU tomorrow, but I have an friends birthday to go to. I have next saturday off, so someone thow a tourney or something then... hell, maybe I will.

also, does anyone else play arcana heart that would want to play me if I brought it?

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, I am down to play anyone, anytime (Melee or Brawl). I am pretty bad at both, but 987982 times worse at Brawl.

Happy Feet 3 is the best melee combo video...ever >.>

Top Bottom