• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

replicate

Smash Lord
Get your tournament:

"Forty-three players competed in the Melee competition, which was the same amount that took part in a "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" tournament at the Alton Play N Trade in Irvine."

"The 43-player tournament was the largest Melee-only competition in Southern California since Brawl was released."

**** yeah, melee

Zephyr

Smash Lord
PSH Melee isn't dying. All we have to do is breathe life back into it! =D

Seriously, everyone in the community supports melee tournies. We just have to host them.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Anybody want to play smash 64 with me?

Like, ever? >_>

Oh yeah, this offer also extends to halo 3. Would be cool to play halo with another smasher. GT is ThisisntZack

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
melee is so amazing

I just started to play. I love it so much more than brawl

Im going to play alot and try to get semi decent

everyone was really nice even though Im a super scrub

i want to go to more melee tournies whenver they are. they are way more fun than brawl tournies

I can compete in brawl good but Id rather get ***** in melee and try to get better as much as I can

:)

kami_ka_z

Smash Rookie
Ventura County (PM Me if there are any Smash Tourn
blech... i moved away from san diego like 2 years ago =/
i had a 50/50 chance of staying, but dad's job.... meh w/e

im coming down to san diego june 15th, wont be around for the melee tourney the 21st or 22nd, w/e day it is seeing as i have a kendo tournament that day in torrence...

but i might be around for the brawl tournament on the 28th... *strokes beard* if i could i would love to participate, might be able to bring a wii and a copy of brawl *strokes beard again*

blech, brawl kills my melee fingers. after two months of brawl meleeless so to speak, i couldnt even wd >_<

but yeeaaa..... hai zack!, hai caotic!

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
i glanced over this thread a while ago and thought there was going to be a brawl tournament at ucsd on the 7th. so i mentioned it to the guys.

all of the sudden there are 30 people from the AV talking about going to the tri weekly and i go back to do some research and find out its at some video game store or something.

ahahahha whew im glad i double checked.

ill make it out to the next brawl tri weekly for sure tho. FINALLLLYYYY i will make it. ahahah i wanted to go to so many melee ones in the past.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i glanced over this thread a while ago and thought there was going to be a brawl tournament at ucsd on the 7th. so i mentioned it to the guys.

all of the sudden there are 30 people from the AV talking about going to the tri weekly and i go back to do some research and find out its at some video game store or something.

ahahahha whew im glad i double checked.

ill make it out to the next brawl tri weekly for sure tho. FINALLLLYYYY i will make it. ahahah i wanted to go to so many melee ones in the past.
wwow. palmdale in san diego. can this be?
the tournament is being held in a lan cafe, chet.
30 people? ****. the turn out for gamers universe was 55 the last time around.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
woooooooow ROFL, triweeklies are probably done for a while. This upcoming weekend is gamers universe, then the week after is the US Open, which occurs right off campus and traffic is absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention there's no parking. Anyways, there might be 2 or 3 randomly in summer, but I'm not going to be on campus so it's more difficult to get the reservations. AV needs to start coming though, we always get huge turnouts.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i'll be hosting a few biweeklies soon... prlly the weekend after the 7th. let me know who would be able to make it.

Top Bottom