• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MaNg0

Smash Hero
mangos been helping out psycho a lot latley he even was playing puff just so he could give him tips n ****.......mango training must **** for jiggs xD

just sayin lol
i trained ur fox

i dont even main fox

so imagine puff

o.0

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
bone , peach falco is an AMAZING team. It's my favorite teammate, actually. Just float over lasers and he can spam them all he wants like friendly fire is off lol

btw psychomidget is amazing

ASP

Smash Apprentice
ASP, Doodles, Vader: Will you guys be bringing a PS2 again for Arcana Heart and what not? If you guys do, I'll probably bring my arcade stick and some other fighting games even though we only have til 7:30 and I doubt we'd be able to use a tv.
Probably not. I'd rather play melee fo sho.

Hey Rick. :p

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
ok. i need a ride from pats smashfest this saturday to P's house...is anyone passing by there? if i cant get that ride i cant go to SD :( that would make me really sad

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Y'all better watch out.

Team Armageddon is gonna wreck everyone.
Booooooo!!! :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass
traitor!!!!

I'm tired of your arrogant poopooheadnonsense mr.
Team Armageddon is going down!
How dare you steal my doubles partner KYLE!!!!!!! D:<
Go back to hearts and smiles!!

lol. I love you.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Aw, I really miss seeing so many familiar faces and, not to do a repeat of UCLA 5 and Triweekly 3 (where I couldn't come until the last minute), but I seriously don't think I'll be able to come this Sunday :(

I love you all <3

:]

araknophobik

Smash Master
bone, luigi does really well with peach as a teamate. we did place top 10 at scc =]

and **** im teaming with pat. we'll show them *****s what they missed out on at pound

p.s. boss will beat P. im pretty sure jtb will still beat P. not talking **** just stating the facts

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ loves how every time fabian opens his mouth he proves how little he knows about this game

that's why boss couldn't touch me last time we played in money matches at UCLA, right? I had to sandbag with Marth to even get him to be close...

and back then I didn't have a Marth LMAO

I mean I don't mean this to become personal, I was just talking **** like I normally do -- Boss is a cool dude. But I **** his **** in smash.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh yeah wobbling isn't banned, but i'm garbage at this game now so i don't think anyone needs to worry about it. fly amanita on the other hand...

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
^ loves how every time fabian opens his mouth he proves how little he knows about this game

that's why boss couldn't touch me last time we played in money matches at UCLA, right? I had to sandbag with Marth to even get him to be close...

and back then I didn't have a Marth LMAO

I mean I don't mean this to become personal, I was just talking **** like I normally do -- Boss is a cool dude. But I **** his **** in smash.
the only thing true about what u said is that i'm cool, it's just science doumb****. please tell me why everybody thinks ur terrible at this game, terrible at life, and simply terrible at attempting to not be terrible. get *****.

o'side is only staying for doubles, we got kids to feed.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Would anyone be up for another tourney at gamerave in Point Loma? the owner sent me to ask about it and would like to host another one.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the only thing true about what u said is that i'm cool, it's just science doumb****. please tell me why everybody thinks ur terrible at this game, terrible at life, and simply terrible at attempting to not be terrible. get *****.

o'side is only staying for doubles, we got kids to feed.
lmao @ people's opinions of me formulated based on some internet posts they got offended to

if you can't take it don't dish it; iono why you took it like a personal attack.

money match my marth and sheik? get at me. $5-10 a piece?

Top Bottom