• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MaNg0

Smash Hero
the thing about brawl is

some characters cant come over obsactles

because its made like that

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
no no you are good with her seige ^_^ but like everyone considers her like low tier and bad compared to most characters. mango of all people says she is bad

but its up to you to prove them wrong :)

also I know people will hate me for this. But im going to bring a setup with brawl for brawl money matches and freindlys LOL melee people do it at brawl tournies

i get ***** at melee

seigehyland

Smash Ace
LOL...its one thing to bring Melee to a brawl event...but bringing BRAWL to a MELEE event??!!!

hang yourself....lol jk

naw JK bro...jiggs is whack..but i can control her relatively well because she's floaty...and it actually feels right playing a floaty game with a floaty character....no matter how bad they nerfed Jigg's rest...i swear to god..its soooo easy to avoid it blows

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
lol you guys get it back at you. bring a brawl setup to a melee tournament

and how melee people make team names. ill enter in a team for melee and name it "melee sucks brawls bawls". jk ;)

melee is the better game obviously but I think brawl is fun

but I suck at melee. I only got into the the tournament scene 4 months before brawl came out

I'd want to get good at melee though

btw dont hate me mango or mikehaze :laugh:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey its cool if you wanna do brawl matches and stuff, but as long as there are matches that can be called for melee they will be. unless you have a wii with an attachable screen that would be unplayable for tournament. so if you're bringing a setup, it's going to be used for melee until the bracket winds down to the point where we don't need all the tvs.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
you know that super small ipod tv? that lilfumi, awex, etc were playing melee friendlys on all day?

I was talking about that tv. is that gimpy screen alright for brawl lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Nick - yeah that's fine. No one is going to wanna play tournament matches on that, although I would prefer it if you could just bring a regular setup rather than try and make circumstances that would only let you play friendlies. If the tournament finishes quickly enough there'll be more than enough time to play friendlies anyways. I just don't see why we wouldn't use any setups we could for tournament. In the case of what little fumi did, he brought a gamecube with an attachable screen, so we couldn't play brawl on it even if it the screen was larger, cuz it's a gamecube. With a wii we could really use an empty TV or something to help melee smooth along.

Awex

Smash Lord
It's actually my screen. If you guys really need it for the melee tournament, then I don't see why you couldn't use it.

I'll have my actual TV that usually goes with Nick's Wii as well as my Gamecube/Melee copy.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
LOL...smart lil fumi...bring a cube to a brawl tourney..with a mini tv that NO ONE wants to use for tourney. lol..that kid never ceases to amaze me... lol.

PS..i might just be able to go...if i can...does anyone wanna team? but just use me as a backup...because ionno if im able to go yet. i was suppose to go to Norcal this weekend to take the kids to SanJose...but i just bought plane tickets...so i MIGHT be able to go.

PNOY!!!! wanna team for melee?

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Hay guys, anyone wanna give me a ride this Sunday? I live in Carmel Valley, and I might be able to bring a full setup. Thanks in advance =)

PS: I am also available for teams but I'm not very good.

PPS: Brawl sux.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
i thought that too, but SD has some... characters that i could definitely envision a scenario occuring

esp since i will be counterpicking every falco with DK64 :)
stole that counter from me, i call it 'cuz i've never seen you go that stage before and everyone knows i love that stage, but it's okay i stole it from drephen

im brining norwalk guy

lol

alex

he can shine bair
alex is cool

hahaha, kira's so bad in doubles, all he does is down smash

guarantee whoever is on my team will **** you and kira =)
You lack results, aka evidence. Boss and I are pretty consistent, you haven't done anything. I guess my downsmashing does better than everything you do =P

Top Bottom