• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
considering i've gotten way better since then and you've gotten worse, and i three and four stocked boss in some money matches...

no.

want to put a $10 mm on it? a dub sack? put ya money where ya mouth is son

edit: psychomidget is also waaaay better than boss, and i'll put that on record.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Lol, alright. Frick, someone team with me? I don't suck, and I've played Melee almost every day since Brawl came out. >_>

killer tofu

Smash Lord
mike isn't going....
and iono if im actually going but i'm working on going and i will most likely go
and idk about larry i'll have to talk to him but i think he wanted to come
mango teamsies?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
EVERY NOTE THE START TIME

Be there on time people we only have the lodge till 7:30PM which should be plenty of time as long as everyone shows up.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
ASP, Doodles, Vader: Will you guys be bringing a PS2 again for Arcana Heart and what not? If you guys do, I'll probably bring my arcade stick and some other fighting games even though we only have til 7:30 and I doubt we'd be able to use a tv.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to find the best possible teammate for doubles because Manacloud probably isn't going to make it now, DSF still refuses to go and EDREES is just too cool for this Sunday. Clearly. D:<

I need someone that will help me slay the great Saint Patrick for betraying me in doubles.. buhahahaha. >:]
I want an offer I cant refuse!! AUGH.

Evilnemisis? How does falco do with Peach??
Mango, Lucky? Aren't you two teaming?
One of you should team with me if not. ;)
I'm not rusty anymore.

LuCKy

Smash Master
me and mango like broke up after that shuffle n cut where nobody entered doubles xD...good times

$ick

Smash Lord
im not gonna stop you from teaming with mango
i didnt stop mango from teaming with huggies oh so long ago
teamsies anyone? =]
sincerely,
fabi

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
considering i've gotten way better since then and you've gotten worse, and i three and four stocked boss in some money matches...

no.

want to put a $10 mm on it? a dub sack? put ya money where ya mouth is son

edit: psychomidget is also waaaay better than boss, and i'll put that on record.
wow lets talk some more ****. i'll **** psycho with one hand, there is no way that kid is anywhere near me in melee. u beat my fox...barely.,i'll still ruin ur life with jiggs. and kira always has and will still beat u. so stfu hoe

I'm still trying to find the best possible teammate for doubles because Manacloud probably isn't going to make it now, DSF still refuses to go and EDREES is just too cool for this Sunday. Clearly. D:<

I need someone that will help me slay the great Saint Patrick for betraying me in doubles.. buhahahaha. >:]
I want an offer I cant refuse!! AUGH.

Evilnemisis? How does falco do with Peach??
Mango, Lucky? Aren't you two teaming?
One of you should team with me if not. ;)
I'm not rusty anymore.
team with maple, he *****!!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
mangos been helping out psycho a lot latley he even was playing puff just so he could give him tips n ****.......mango training must **** for jiggs xD

just sayin lol

$BONE$

Smash Ace
melee is a crack addict game. clearly.

boss, kyle is teaming with st. patrick. aren't you guys + rickety going over to st.patricks place on saturday?

Rickety

Peace and Love
wow lets talk some more ****. i'll **** psycho with one hand, there is no way that kid is anywhere near me in melee. u beat my fox...barely.,i'll still ruin ur life with jiggs. and kira always has and will still beat u. so stfu hoe
WOW.

BOSS's post just made me literally laugh out loud.

I love TheBOSS
<3333

Top Bottom