• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rex+

Smash Ace
So, I'm free of everything on the 19th.
Isn't the D&B in the city? If so, I could take the coaster from Carlsbad Village to SD then walk over there. Someone who knows the city well, help me out.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
anyone have any idea what the expected turnout at this is going to be?

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
The page before is full of inappropriateness!

Shame on all of you! ;P

*looks for his plane ticket*

I'll find a ticket back to the U.S., come on, I need to make this!!!

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
awww dang feel so UNLOVED!!! nobody said happy birthday to me yesterday...:( ....

jk. hope everyone had a fun 4th n hopin to see evry1 at the next tourney

LOLhahaDEAD

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if there's more than one DnB in San Diego, so I'm just making sure: this is the one by Qualcomm Stadium right?

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
Aw, you guys are tool cool :]
Izzy is part of that "nice Brawl people that make Rickety happy" crew cool people <3

:]

Maybe I will go to the next weekly!

But I have not, and will not, touch Mr. Watch until I have chosen a new secondary!

Any suggestions? :]

Hmm falco is cool. Not cute, but cool. Why not play snow demons? They are both cheap and cute (So says Awex. Hahaha.) Then you guys can do double watch and double climbers.

Well of course I'm nice to you Rick, you're the best.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
awww dang feel so UNLOVED!!! nobody said happy birthday to me yesterday...:( ....

jk. hope everyone had a fun 4th n hopin to see evry1 at the next tourney
awwww....i was in tahoe with no internet. HAPPY BDAY PNOY!!!!!!!

lol i said that on the 4th. but you got the message late. tell your internet to speed up.

on a side note. i miss you guys. and hopefully i will see all of you guys on sunday at the next weekly tourney (assuming they are still happening) lol.

OH AND ANOTHER THING!!! watch aeros combo Vid called "Areo Dynamics". this Sh*t raaaaaaapes.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWQVcevlo7s

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I still haven't done as well as I did at my first tournament... got seeded next to some random who was even more nubish than I (a feat, I assure you), then I got knocked down to L by AznLep, won 2 more rounds and got knocked out entirely by a random fellow random. Of course, that was only about five tournaments ago for me :p. Good luck at your first tournament, Stauf!

Rickety

Peace and Love
I love Tofu! <3
Aw, but we haven't really talked since that biweekly at BOSS's house! (The one that Khepri went to)

Lets hang out some time! <3
I wanna go to my first non-San Diego Brawl tournament, now that I'm finally starting to have fun at Brawl tournaments :]

(Or am I just starting to forget how much fun Melee tournaments where?) :-/

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
*Never been to a tournament before* So, is this open to anyone? Sounds fun, and I'd like to experience a tourney...

should have lots of fun, tourneys are always fun, even though im still a noob in the tourney scene!!!! at least i have a good doubles partner!!

hope to come to the dave and busters tourney looks likes a lot of fun

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Everyone I'm off to go record my session for Dane's Radio Show and advertise about the tournament, the smash community in SD, Smashboards, and All is Brawl so wish me luck guys!!! :)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Bone, I'll help you out. I run a matchup help thread over in the MK forums, so I kinda sorta know what I'm doing when it comes to that broken ball of sword. Just hit me up sometime.

It's definitely the latter, Rick. =P

We need to have another Melee tournament!

Top Bottom