• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
sounds like a lot of people are going... too bad I don't have a ride =/ lol id rather lose at a big tourney then win at a small tourney XD

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in the La Mesa area want to form a team?

Not a doubles team but an actual team where we can practice.
Me and my friend Qzzy are looking for people wanting to practice during the week,
we live close to grossmont mall. We could give you a ride or go to your house, were just trying to get better. Hopefully we can talk in the tourney but it seems likes its going to be packed!

So either message me or Qzzy on AIB. Thanks :]

LuCKy

Smash Master
i think you gotta email some dude danny ol

edrees give us a ride T-T....or blitz?......or futile? lol clair/alex? i wanna gooooooo

someone help us >_>

edit* we got................i got gas money lol

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
@ Insomniak: Yes, San Diego is having another tournament after this. Check the Chula Vista Brawl Weeklies thread. Or search Chula Vista on All Is Brawl.

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Not a doubles team but an actual team where we can practice.
Me and my friend Qzzy are looking for people wanting to practice during the week,
we live close to grossmont mall. We could give you a ride or go to your house, were just trying to get better. Hopefully we can talk in the tourney but it seems likes its going to be packed!

So either message me or Qzzy on AIB. Thanks :]
Crew* my bad.
Other notes: We want people that want to win..

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
YAY!!!!
anyon3 thats down to r3nt a hot3l th3 night of th3 tourny l3t m3 kno mayb3 w3 can g3t a buncha p3opl3 tog3th3r and brawl or what3v3r

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Yo SamusT, wanna brawl after the tourney? Your friend asked me if i wanted to. We have a place where we can. You in?

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yo i just found out that i will only be able to play doubles at this thing because i have some important family stuff to take care of later.

so, i want money matches from futile, dsf, aero, all u guys. i challenge ANYONE who wants to play me to $5 MM.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
Wow! I remember Rofa! Way back from the CAOTIC/OC2 days!
How/where have you been? :]

hey man! ive been in michigan going to school! i run biweeklies there: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164142
i learned everything from you guys! haha

also, im running a midwest circuit event August 15th-16th that you guys should all come out to michigan for!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179408

all the best players from the midwest will be there, along with many from the east. it would be awesome if some of you cali people made it!

Top Bottom