• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Okay San Diego players, now I know this is a melee thread, I know this but, let me TELL YOU SOMETHING SONNY. Did you hear about that PlayStation smash bro RIP off coming out. OH LAWDY!!! Tell me what are your thoughts about this and, would you play it? Personally I think it going to be a piece of sh*t however, I'm willing to give it chance since I don't want to wait until I'm old and grey to play the next smash bros. So lady and testiclez that all I have to say.

btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29VsG35DQM

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
I don't care enough about any of the playable characters in that game to make me want to buy it. I'm sure it will suck anyways cause they'll propably rush releasing it so that it comes out before
ssb4.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting on that Playstation All-Stars hype train because I miss melee. I'm still holding out for a melee sequel that isn't *** like barlw.
I'm super worried about the controls though. I don't particularly like the PS3's analog stick.

Also, are there any smash fests going down? I'm hankering for a few matches... it's been a long time.

ZENlb

Smash Cadet
im with ****chang here. we need to get some events going. haven't been to a smashfest or tourney in months. hope we hold a lot of local **** over summer.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Zen and duckchang. Do you guys do the facebook?? Most people in the sd area post in a ucsd melee group page now in regards to smash. Go look it up and find it. :)

:phone:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm not sure what my schedule is exactly this week, because I'm going to be assisting one of my professors for the next three weeks. If anything, afternoon/evening should be open. Is that ok? Bryant is out of town for the next week, so it will only be me.

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
What time do you think you might be able to make it? I'm free all day so when ever you can come is good. You can easily get to my place by taking the 14 bus that's headed to SDSU(north I think) until you get to Waring Rd. and Princess view Dr. My house is literally right next to the bus stop.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
Looking for people in SD to play Project M and melee with. I can host! looking to get as many people as possible!!!! text me for directions! 7608985849

Sizzle

I paint controllers
We don't have a set schedule or anything. Since he lives across the street he can come over really whenever he wants lol. If you want to play a certain day, just let me know and we can plan it.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I live in Scripps Ranch (if that doesn't mean anything to you, near the Poway/SD border), but I am at UCSD pretty regularly. My schedule is pretty free though, so I'd be definitely down to play on Monday (provided that the girlfriend allows haha).

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
We be playing at my place on Monday. Where are you located in SD? My apartment is in the sdsu college area and I'm probably the one who hosts things the most often around here.

:phone:
Hey man, I live in the college area and I haven't played smash in ages, if you're playin Melee and want one more I'm down :)

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Yeah I'd love to have you guys. We will probably start some time around 1pm on Monday so feel free to come any time. I have two setups, though one tv has a couple frame lag so it's kind of annoying going back and forth. If you have a small tv that would be cool. Anyway, there is a Ralphs grocery store you can park at that is a block away, or you can try and park on Reservoir Dr. You'll probably need to know how to parallel park there. My name is Josh and you can call/text me at 512-948-2858 if you have problems. And yeah, I don't own Brawl so we only play Melee. My address is:

6560 Montezuma Road #116
San Diego, CA

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
All right! Sounds fun! Just letting you know in advance that I'm not that good, but this should be a good experience for me at least. haha

Top Bottom