• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Yeah I had a good time and more importantly I learned a lot. I want to play Bryant's jiggs again though. I have never raged so much from a match in my life. haha

oksas

oak-sauce
hey,

i'm a PM player from AZ (housed Morino once, close friends with Okami who says he knows a few SD guys) and i'll be staying in SD from July 4-8 in a place near Lamont & Beryl, if anyone lives in that area. dunno exactly what my schedule will look like, or where anyone lives for that matter, but if anyone has some time i'd love to play some matches. i really only play Project M now but i'd be down to play melee or even brawl if that's what it comes to.

or, if everyone is too far away to play (especially considering i might not have a car, really) i understand. woe is me

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
San Diego

I'm a student at UCSD and live in the Mira Mesa area. You can find my livestream here: http://twitch.tv/mrxacius

I play Melee and P:M competitively, and hope to host my own station at the next UCSD tournament, livestream included.

Let me know if you guys are up to anything in the area. I'm roughly 20 minutes from SDSU, but I have a couple of ex's that go to the college, so I try to avoid the place as much as possible. lol

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I live in Scripps and am at UCSD pretty regularly. I love smash and would like to play. However, I am pretty noobish at both melee and project m, so you might have to deal with someone substantially below your skill level. haha

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I live in Scripps and am at UCSD pretty regularly. I love smash and would like to play. However, I am pretty noobish at both melee and project m, so you might have to deal with someone substantially below your skill level. haha
If you're willing to learn, then you're definitely welcome.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I'm also a UCSD student, down to play during the summer if anyone wants to set something up at the lodge or something more private, either way.

I live at International Gardens (next to UCSD) and I have a car.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Edit: Down to play today (saturday) and tomorrow (sunday).

In general I'm more free weekends as opposed to weekdays, unless you guys are down to play at night. 562-412-2200 my name is max.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hey! Any melee smashing going on? Even around the UCSD area? (I'm more South SD).

I'm not so good yet, and def. need to get better.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Hey! Any melee smashing going on? Even around the UCSD area? (I'm more South SD).

I'm not so good yet, and def. need to get better.
I remember you. I played you once at a Smashfest hosted by Terry. Not sure if it was Melee or Brawl, lol. Anyways, if you're around that area, we should play! I have a friend who also plays :)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I remember you. I played you once at a Smashfest hosted by Terry. Not sure if it was Melee or Brawl, lol. Anyways, if you're around that area, we should play! I have a friend who also plays :)
Sure! I'm totally up for some Smash, if someone could host. My house is incompatible for guests. =0

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Jake is in San Diego today and is looking to get into contact with any SD smashers. He asked me to post to help him out. His number's 909-559-4046 and plays a priy decent Falcon, so hit him up if you're free!

ycz12

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'm gonna be in town from August 16 to 30. Julian and Fly have both expressed interest in coming down, but I don't have a venue, or a working Cube/Wii or a copy of Melee. So any chance someone at UCSD or somewhere can host? :D

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I can't host because I'm home for the summer so I am with my parents, but anyone want to smash this weekend? Doesn't matter if it's melee, project m, or hell, even brawl, I just really want to get some games in.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Well, I can bring a cube, but since my memory card got corrupted, we'd only be able to play on FoD, Yoshi's, and Poke. (And we wouldn't have Luigi, G&W, and one or two characters I am having a hard time remembering). So if you (or anyone else who decides to come) can bring one that would probably be best.
EDIT: I also have a wii with project m if anyone is interested in trying that.

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring my memory card. I'm up for playing a little project m. I haven't played it yet, but I hear it's worth trying.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'd say in its current state of development, its weaknesses are that its a bit slower than melee and feels clunky if you're not used to it, but its strengths are the wide range of stages and well designed and balanced characters. And thanks a lot for bringing your memory card. I've never exactly been to the lodge. Where is it?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Hey we're thinking about having a smashfest this weekend for all who want to join. (Friday or Saturday maybe?) Location and times are TBD, but I'd thought I'd give the most notice as possible for all who want to come.

Top Bottom