• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I know ROFL. P is like one of my favorite posters because he helps kill time EASY. I was waiting for a friend to get on aim and had nothing to do in the meantime. So I just "argued" with P until she finally got on. Raaaaaape....

Anyway, you win Miharu. It was an argument in which P ***** me at horribly... again.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
ROFL. You know you guys enjoy watching P go off in arguments. Don't ***** lie.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I know ROFL. P is like one of my favorite posters because he helps kill time EASY. I was waiting for a friend to get on aim and had nothing to do in the meantime. So I just "argued" with P until she finally got on. Raaaaaape....

Anyway, you win Miharu. It was an argument in which P ***** me at horribly... again.
we all know it wasnt a girl

im bored, i suck at this game
MM me ppl (ima take after P and Pink Shinobi and start challengin ppl)
anyone i haven't MM'd for at least 5 dollars should MM me if i go to this

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, I love it when Adam trolls and gets into entertaining arguments because of how fast time flies when you read posts. Adam for best poster in SoCal!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ok how much?
read the sig baby

you're a kid though, so i understand if that's too much. (no, i'm not trying to be condescending -- i'm serious.)

edit: yes i am a **** poster, it's gonna suck when i start posting less and less. but on the bright side, SD wanted their thread to get more posts. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
read the sig baby

you're a kid though, so i understand if that's too much. (no, i'm not trying to be condescending -- i'm serious.)

edit: yes i am a **** poster, it's gonna suck when i start posting less and less. but on the bright side, SD wanted their thread to get more posts. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

allright 5$

Aesis

Smash Ace
we all know it wasnt a girl

im bored, i suck at this game
MM me ppl (ima take after P and Pink Shinobi and start challengin ppl)
anyone i haven't MM'd for at least 5 dollars should MM me if i go to this
Are you DocShroomed? Same guy who beat P in that "epic" MM?

I won't do $65 but I'll do anywhere from $5-10 and beat you so I can make P feel worse about losing to you.

Yeah I'm down for MM's at this, as well. From anyone. Come and beat this old, retired nonactive Palmdalian LOLOLOLOL

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Okay, now that Saint Patrick isn't going... I should go teammate shopping now.. This goes by priority on who I would like* to team with. I've been practicing!!!! I can get jiggy again!! I think. I wonder if any of these people have teammates yet. Sorry if you stated so already, I dont really read most of these posts. I also have no idea if any of these people are going. Just throwing this out there. :embarrass

1. Dehf
2. Whatisfear
2. Lucky
2. HugS
3. Kouryuu
3. Haze

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
if hugs doesnt go i'll need a teammate fo shizzo...
i wanna set partner so we'll figure that out by tom.

bone me and u if no hugsies

BIWEEKLY TODAY!!!!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
word.

Hey I'm thinking about hosting a specially Melee Triweekly on MLK Monday immediately following WGF. I figure since we'll have a lot of people from outta the region we might as well get some melee up in SD. Lemme know if you guys are down.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
word.

Hey I'm thinking about hosting a specially Melee Triweekly on MLK Monday immediately following WGF. I figure since we'll have a lot of people from outta the region we might as well get some melee up in SD. Lemme know if you guys are down.
I don't do melee anymore but it sounds pretty sick.... I might show up just to add to the pot and get ***** by some random....

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Okay, now that Saint Patrick isn't going... I should go teammate shopping now.. This goes by priority on who I would like* to team with. I've been practicing!!!! I can get jiggy again!! I think. I wonder if any of these people have teammates yet. Sorry if you stated so already, I dont really read most of these posts. I also have no idea if any of these people are going. Just throwing this out there. :embarrass

1. Dehf
2. Whatisfear
2. Lucky
2. HugS
3. Kouryuu
3. Haze
I'm on tier 2? **** you.

Ay Boss, let's team on the 19th. Not sure about the 10th yet.

Ahhh this is exactly what I was looking for. I'll most definitely stay in town for the 19th.

My *** needs some birthday money!

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there MLK monday for sure and hopefully on the 10th I doubt anyone wants to team with me so ill just have to find a teammate the day of

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
most definitely coming for MLK smash, that sounds amazing. also can't wait for another crew battle at the next triweekly

nublet06

Smash Lord
ok so i want to go to this. but i get off work at 10:30 AM and i LIVE for doubles.

so can like....you hold my first teams match as LOOONG as possible????

and whats the name of the room this is in? i couldnt see anything on the first page.

oh, and i will give you 5 dollars zhu :) it will be a great learning experience lol.

ill be down for some other money matches as well but, just ask me at the tournament. cause i probly dont know what most of you look like anyway.

Top Bottom