• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You sure are out to get me aren't you. If you weren't any more of a joke, I'd actually feel special. Oh as for your sig, it fails. And btw, it's called the "Napoleon Complex."

yes, peach is the best teams character in the game. no, jigglypuff is not. it goes peach-fox-jiggs.
It's Fox. Please don't argue this.

LMAO i should've put you first for most johns.

the thing is, you sound like a HUGE ******* either way:

1. johning your *** off about sucking in teams

or

2. taking advantage of a ****EN LITTLE KID paying for your entry so you could not try

and honestly, who doesn't try in tournament. you're either a liar or a ***** -shrugs-
I told him straight up that I didn't want to enter teams since my original partner bailed on me. So he OFFERED to pay for me. I accepted. Apparently he wanted to do teams more than I did myself.

If that makes me a d!ck, so be it. It didn't bother me when my ex called me that and it sure doesn't bother me when you (or anyone else for that matter) calls me that either.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
:):):)

futile ***** in teams
i would think he'd be good in teams too, but not according to kouryuu. in fact, supposedly he's atrocious.

so either lovage is the best teams partner in socal or futile's better than kouryuu thinks, and it's kouryuu who in fact sucks.

hmmm, kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it? :laugh:

and kouryuu, that was a pretty weak defense. a douchebag is a douchebag, i figured the least you could do is stand by it. thanks for the tip btw

by the way, you gave me a good laugh with the "please don't argue this" thing. dude, does anyone like you? i'm actually kinda curious now. i think most of us suspect futile only puts up with you for reasons unbeknownst to anyone.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You really don't know jack **** about teams, do you? It's fine. I really don't care.

And as far as whether anyone likes me or not, I'd say the answer is no, but who knows *shrugs*

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
P is a bad teammate =/ we teamed in friendly and he kept hitting me... I just enjoyed kneeing him back from behind ^^.

Nah P is alrite in teams. I guess rofl.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes, i don't know jack **** about teams, but i went from horrible to good in them pretty rapidly.

hey, whatever makes you feel better. ignore things like "logic" and "facts" and spew things like "vitriol" and "misinformation."

okay, let's assume you know a lot about teams.

why do you still suck in them?

or are you still keeping up the facade of, "no dude, i'm really good, even though none of my results prove it!"

hahahaha falcomist, those were the first matches of the day :p

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
yes, i don't know jack **** about teams, but i went from horrible to good in them pretty rapidly.

hey, whatever makes you feel better. ignore things like "logic" and "facts" and spew things like "vitriol" and "misinformation."

okay, let's assume you know a lot about teams.

why do you still suck in them?

or are you still keeping up the facade of, "no dude, i'm really good, even though none of my results prove it!"

hahahaha falcomist, those were the first matches of the day :p
lol Same here... kinda in teams rofl... I just wanted to play with a socal player lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hmmm, maybe i should make the road trip down there for this
hey I'll go splitsies on gas with ya son, let's get some people and make this happen

teams is so much fun

lovage and futile were a really good team, we shouldn't have beat them, but then we picked green greens

as long as you pick a partner and stick with them, you'll both get really into it and drastically improve in doubles

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No, you didn't.

WRONG.

I got 2nd at Connors Biweekly w/ Connor as my partner. I'm sure Lovage and Rep can tell you how much I sucked when we played them at in the winners bracket or when we played against them at the loser finals.

I got 4th at the circuit w/ Tofu.
I wont say that I did most of the work b/c that would be a downright lie but I wont let Tofu say the same thing b/c of the same reason. I'm not going to get into details but we both had our moments. The only team to take us out were Zhu and Lucky, TWICE. And each time it went to the last round, last player, last hit. You get the picture.

And considering that I've only been to a handful of tournaments and entered even less team tournaments these past two to three months, I'd say these results are good examples.

Teams is about CHEMISTRY.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I vouch for Kouryuu not sucking in doubles. him and I getting 2nd at my place is proof, or we got an easy bracket lol

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Give me and Connor an hour of play, and I'm sure we can beat you [P] and Rep in doubles as well.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hey Rep and P...

How about we do a teams MM the next time we see each other. Me/Connor vs You two? 3-5$ each person; 3/5. You guys down?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I vouch for Kouryuu not sucking in doubles. him and I getting 2nd at my place is proof, or we got an easy bracket lol
or maybe because peach/fox is the best team in melee?

or maybe one tournament isn't proof of anything, but weeks and weeks of mediocre placing is :laugh:

Hey Rep and P...

How about we do a teams MM the next time we see each other. Me/Connor vs You two? 3-5$ each person; 3/5. You guys down?
me and tofu

seriously i wish socal would upload the brackets, kouryuu is a PEACH and is the king of mediocre placements. the results speak for themselves.

ps who the **** doesn't get top 5 with tofu on their team? even kira and tofu get top 2-3.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
For one thing, it's the Circuit. Top 5 means something, as opposed to Connors ten team tournaments.

Also, **** that challenge. I'd say you and Rep vs Me and Connor is a fair match. You and Tofu is too one sided. How badly do you want to get carried anyway?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
For one thing, it's the Circuit. Top 5 means something, as opposed to Connors ten team tournaments.

Also, **** that challenge. I'd say you and Rep vs Me and Connor is a fair match. You and Tofu is too one sided. How badly do you want to get carried anyway?
HAHAHAHAHA

I knew you'd john out of it

The hero loto (1:12:49 AM): oh ya
The hero loto (1:12:52 AM): let's teams mm kouryuu and connor
"Tofu" (1:13:26 AM): kk
The hero loto (1:13:48 AM): awww
The hero loto (1:13:51 AM): kouryuu just johned out of it

tsk tsk

ps kouryuu, i notice you keep dodging all my valid points about you not being very good at teams. you know me, i beat a dead horse like a muh ****a. so why did you and futile place so poorly in teams again?

edit: kouryuu, i'm really perplexed: what did you ever do to get a big head?

what are your accomplishments? here's all i could come up with:

beating me twice in a tournament

but then you lost to san diego reaper...

can anyone help me out? who have you beaten that's good? if i'm seriously the best (only?) person on your list, LMAO. at least i've beaten larry, atlus and tofu in tournament multiple times =/

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Not a john. Connor isn't even down for that. Notice why I didn't challenge you two with Tofu; cuz you guys would gotten your **** torn apart.

I'm trying to give you guys a chance and make things interesting. Besides, I thought you and Rep were a perfect team. Isn't that the reason why you got all butt hurt/sensitive when I asked to team with Rep for one of Connors tournaments?

Look this is stupid. It's a yes or no. You and Rep vs Me and Connor. I'm tired of dragging this **** out.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lovage and futile were a really good team, we shouldn't have beat them, but then we picked green greens

u better recognize ;)
but yeah, i want to team with futile more, hes really good
we played kinda like mango/cam on a noob level, i would rush in and go tech on people and futile would randomly knee, edgeguard and support me when i lag

me and joe were a decent team but neither of us were that comfortable teaming with each other ( i hate doing double fox, he isnt confident in his falcon) and in teams, being comfortable with the other person on the map is most important thing

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
shut up connor, that was before you got good

no one knows how good you are now cause no one pays attention to you in teams

at race's tourny you were carrying kouryuu there too

man, kouryuu really does suck in teams

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Me and Futile don't have chemistry. He is not that good in teams, at least when he teams with me. Ask him yourself. I'm not gonna get into detail b/c like I said many times, you just don't GET teams.

Also, to your other question. I haven't beaten anyone THAT noteworthy in tournament. The best I've done is taken rounds off certain players but that's it (one of which is Mango). I don't keep track of won MM's either.

Does that answer your questions? Cuz I'm really getting tired of this. It's obvious by now that I'm inconsistent as ****. But I don't care as much as you think I do.

Edit: @ Lovage
I don't get carried in teams. And I'm pretty sure Connor wasn't there to help me when I made that 2 v 1 comeback against you and Rep. What was it again? You had 1 stock with Rep having 2 and I was one hit away from death? ****.. I did get carried.

joeplicate

Smash Master
u better recognize ;)
but yeah, i want to team with futile more, hes really good
we played kinda like mango/cam on a noob level, i would rush in and go tech on people and futile would randomly knee, edgeguard and support me when i lag

me and joe were a decent team but neither of us were that comfortable teaming with each other ( i hate doing double fox, he isnt confident in his falcon) and in teams, being comfortable with the other person on the map is most important thing
this

kouryuu if you want to do that MM I'm down, but I'd rather play you in singles money matches or something

if it's gonna happen then I'll do it for the experience, I think you're OK on teams but I'm actually really neutral in this whole debate LOL

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
shut up connor, that was before you got good

no one knows how good you are now cause no one pays attention to you in teams

at race's tourny you were carrying kouryuu there too

man, kouryuu really does suck in teams
Worst Teammate:

1. Fly Amanita
2. Romeo
3. Connor
I'm just really confused right now...

I'm not a bad teammate, I promise T__T

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

I'm not gonna get into detail
Oh, how convenient!

b/c like I said many times, you just don't GET teams.
Do you honestly expect to be taken seriously when you talk like this?

Also, to your other question. I haven't beaten anyone THAT noteworthy in tournament.
So why do you think you're hot **** again? Oh wait!

What was it again? You had 1 stock with Rep having 2 and I was one hit away from death? ****.. I did get carried.
The best I've done is taken rounds off certain players but that's it (one of which is Mango).
Because of a couple of moments, that's why. You know what we call that? Selective memory.

My memory isn't selective though, because I'm not a biased arrogant **** who thinks he knows so much about the game but only has mediocre placements. Matter of fact, I think the only time you've gotten top 3 in singles is when you beat me, and the only time you got top 3 in doubles is one fluky tournament with Connor. I really wish we saved brackets, because I don't remember your name getting top 5 very often, if at all, either.

My point: Don't talk until you accomplish something. If you do talk, don't expect to be taken of seriously when your body of work is non-existent.

Does that answer your questions? Cuz I'm really getting tired of this. It's obvious by now that I'm inconsistent as ****.
I guess it does, but I'm going to keep giving you **** and keep hammering my points home over and over every time you post condescending bull**** until you actually do something worthy of tooting your own horn over.

But I don't care as much as you think I do.
Yes, because getting in a back-and-forth with a known troll who is like a pit bull on his favorite rubber toy when it comes to arguments really helps prove that point.

Edit: connor, if you're awake get on AIM plz

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'm going back and forth cuz I'm bored as ****. I know when you troll lol. I've been here long enough to know what kind of person you are on the boards.

Also, this never really started from me saying anything condescending. I just said I was teaming with Tofu and there you were trolling as usual. Nothing better to do so I replied and it went off from there.

Never was my intention to argue really but ****, it helps kill time fast.

Miharu

Smash Hero
"I'm losing an argument, so I'll just say that I was throwing random **** out there to kill time."

Adam we need to play if I can make it down to socal in time for this.

Miharu

Smash Hero
And an argument doesn't qualify as an exchange of words in which you disagree with the opposing individual's point of view?

But you're right about the fact that this is a **** good way to kill tim.

wow i ****ing wasted my 4000th post on this

**** this sleeping

Top Bottom