• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
hey azn lep. u know how u make brackets on ur computer or whoever it is? well i was just wondering how to make them, do u need a certain program? bcuz if i knew how then i would try throwing a melee tourny someday whenever im not busy

k thanks jdm

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
***** please

i would've pushed your **** in at ucla but you HAD to play me IMMEDIATELY after we came back from eating. cold hand johns are legit son

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
tofu's back would break before that happened

what'd you place in teams at connor's? 0-2 right?

i dunno, your partner got 4th with another player. have you ever got 4th with futile? don't you use the best teams character in the game?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Thanks for confirming the fact that you suck at teams.

Also, I don't use the best teams character in the game.

And just so you know... Hybrid payed for my entree for doubles. Why try when I didn't put any money in and that I know I wasn't going to make any money to begin with? I don't know, you tell me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes, peach is the best teams character in the game. no, jigglypuff is not. it goes peach-fox-jiggs.

LMAO i should've put you first for most johns.

the thing is, you sound like a HUGE ******* either way:

1. johning your *** off about sucking in teams

or

2. taking advantage of a ****EN LITTLE KID paying for your entry so you could not try

and honestly, who doesn't try in tournament. you're either a liar or a ***** -shrugs-

Top Bottom