• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i'd like to but, im scheduled to record with my band that evening. unless anything happens during the weekend of the 20th this month where i have that weekend off, i'll show up to something if oats/havok/hall go to any other tournament other than the weekly in chula vista..! i'll be around eventually. sorry. kouryuuu rocks.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
G&W vs Mew2, $1
deal

2-zer vs roy $1?
dealio

i'd like to but, im scheduled to record with my band that evening. unless anything happens during the weekend of the 20th this month where i have that weekend off, i'll show up to something if oats/havok/hall go to any other tournament other than the weekly in chula vista..! i'll be around eventually. sorry. kouryuuu rocks.

u a hoe...biweekly on the 20th

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Can I have yo numbah?

But seriously, message me your number or something. We gotta chill soon.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
word. always good to meet new faces. Boss, if you still haven't come up with a team mate we should team.

BRING SETUPS!!! Cubes and TVs. If you're even thinking "Hmm should I bring my setup, they might have enough..." the answer is yes, please bring it. The sooner we finish the more time (and desire) everyone will have to do crews.

PS if anyone has a spare controller I could use, that'd be nice too. See you all tomorrow

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Not as big as last time, but still tasty nonetheless. This game is too fun. ALL events were equally fun, crews was seriously the hardest I've laughed and yelled playing Melee before.

Shoutouts later, I'm so tired I fell asleep on Pnoy's floor and woke up just now to drive home.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
**** that was so much fun, although i kinda wish i had beaten zephyr fair and square -_-. that was kinda bull**** we should rematch sometime dude! nice meeting you guys, i wish i could've stayed to see what happened. lil' fumi's crew ***** right??

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
**** that was so much fun, although i kinda wish i had beaten zephyr fair and square -_-. that was kinda bull**** we should rematch sometime dude! nice meeting you guys, i wish i could've stayed to see what happened. lil' fumi's crew ***** right??

we barely ended up winning..... at the end it was azn lep vs maple (each 4 stock) and azn lep won for our crew. lol his iceclimber is too good!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Results:
Doubles
1. MotoSurf (Maple + Pnoy)
2. We Don't Die (TheBOSS + Deth)
3. Airforce ACE (ASP + SA2Jeff)

Singles
1. Little Fumi
2. Pnoy
3. ASP

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Nah, dude, you earned that win. I wasn't at my best at all (BOSS can attest to that, lol), but you did beat me. I'll take that rm, though. =P

Shoutouts later. I'm gonna go watch the Starcraft matches from this weekend.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
it was small, seems like a lot of our regular SD community went to SCSA to play Brawl or didn't show up cuz of finals etc.

Singles had 23 entrants
Doubles had 8 teams

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Good **** guys. I'm lucky there wasn't too many people, or else I wouldn't have done as well. ggs to everyone I played, and props to lil fumi for winning.

Most fun I've had in while, lookin forward to the next one. Maybe doodlez and I will **** doubles. haha jk

ycz12

Smash Ace
Fun stuff as always. Wish I could've stayed for crews...

Vince: I didn't even know you were coming. It was fun finally playing you again.
Juice: Teaming was fun. You're not bad at 1v2s, though I guess we never really had much of a shot.
LHG: I finally took a game off of you.
Zephyr: Your matches are hilarious, planned up-smash is too good. How do you and Vince know each other, anyway?
Maple: Rainbow Cruise lol
Azn_Lep: No freeze glitch this time? :ohwell: I was actually looking forward to seeing the Yoshi vs. ICs matchup, though.

Top Bottom