• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hahaha no worries Soid it's still at UCSD. In fact it's about 5 minutes walking distance form the lodge. If you guys are taking the MTS it should drop you off right by the Gilman Parking Structure. From there it's pretty easy to navigate from the map.

Actually if you look at the map, find building 764 near the top corner. That's the lodge.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey Pat, does it cost money to park in the Gilman Parking Structure? I wanna know so I know whether or not I have to carry my TV all the way from the parking lot near the lodge.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
that was reason but other is a tournament closer and its 3 smashes and probably i will won melee and 64 :p thats why

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
soid, you're going to be missing a big *** tourny in an amazing venue

your loss quite honestly

HEY EVERYONE LET'S BRING SETUPS SO IT STAYS AMAZING

confirm me for one

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
What's the expected turnout and setup count? Last time I came to a Melee only Triweekly it was 20 people, which isn't bad, but disheartening after seeing twice as much at a Brawl Triweekly.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
It'll be hilarious if you end up losing.

edit: I can't go to this because my parents are ****ing gay

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I can house up to three people for WGF, but I have a waiting list so you still need a backup if you're on my list. If I end up not housing you, i will check with the chula vista peeps to see if they can. Thanks for your patience =]

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
@ Radical Dreamer - well i can't really give you an exact number but 2 of the last 3 melee triweeklies have been 45+ Usually the ones with a lot of anticipation (ie this one) turn out pretty good. and by pretty good i really mean fantastically amazing. The Dogghouse is a pretty **** venue too.

@ Zephyr - Parking is free all around campus on weekends

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't the last triweekly so small only because there was some other biggass tournament going on at the same time?

Lovage

Smash Hero
Wasn't the last triweekly so small only because there was some other biggass tournament going on at the same time?
yes, the last triweekly was really small because i think there were 1 or 2 other melee tournys that same day. all the other melee triweeklies have been very big (45+) almost all san diego locals. this one will have all the san diego locals plus 818 and 805(prolly)

joeplicate

Smash Master
***** whatcha want

I tell da big girls baby come on get yo snack on baby, feel comfortable
ya know u breathin heavy as hell, I know u hungry

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
ill play you a **** load of friendlys rofl

and anyone know if st. patrick is comin? i wanna play him

n boss too o.o
i've decided as of late that jiggs jst gets ***** now with all this camping and tech skill upgrades. no more jiggs for me in singles...but i'll play u with whoever else.

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
is anyone down to practice friday night with me and ISB? preferrably at least 2 people so we can play teams

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh ****, i didn't know there was a triweekly this weekend

kendrick kept asking me to team with him, i thought he was talking about the thing after winter gamefest

ill see if i can make it, but its unlikely.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Nvm I can't come to this. -_- Parental lameness, have to take care of stuff. I'll be there on the 19th, though.

joeplicate

Smash Master
zephyr I thought you were older hahahahah

I saw a match between you and futile at the winter game fest 2007 and you were pretty good LOL

I wasn't expecting parent johns

Top Bottom