• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Lovage

Smash Hero
so this is gonna be BIG right?? i know that everyone not from san diego is going. ..time for san diego locals to REPRESENT in full

SPREAD THE WORd!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Bring Setups!!!!

We're going to need Cubes, TVs, and Melee to make this fun for everyone. More set-ups means more friendlies!!! If it's not too much, you OOSD kids should bring a spare just in case. See you folks tomorrow.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
zephyr I thought you were older hahahahah

I saw a match between you and futile at the winter game fest 2007 and you were pretty good LOL

I wasn't expecting parent johns
I'm 18, but my parents scheduled a rehearsal for me tomorrow at 11 with my piano accompanist for my solo next week and it's really important to me that I do as well as I can (cuz my solo's freaking hard). I've been practicing this week with friends and I expect to at least make a good showing at the 19th triweekly if not even make it in time for singles tomorrow.

And on another note, you thought I was good when I was playing Futile at WGF? Wow. XD I remember being so disappointed in how I played against him that day except for that one waveshine kill. I've gotten so much better since then, but then again so has everyone else, so it doesn't make much of a difference. I'll make it tomorrow if I can, but I probably won't make it.

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
- SATURDAY -
10:00 AM Doors open for setting up
12:00 PM Sign-ups
1:00 PM Doubles Bracket (Stopped at Winner's Finals)
6:00 PM Singles Pools
10:00 PM Closure
- SUNDAY -
10:00 AM Doors open for setting up
12:00 PM Singles Bracket (Stopped at Winner's Finals)
7:00 PM Doubles Finals (Winner's/Loser's/Grand)
8:00 PM Singles Finals (Winner's/Loser's/Grand)
10:00 PM Closure
um is this for sure? If so it should be on the 1st page...

joeplicate

Smash Master
**** this sounds epic as ****

zephyr I had no idea you played piano

it's no wonder you're tight with futile hahahaha

when it's done someone post that **** up right soon-like

Top Bottom