• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
i dont like rob either. he wasnt really a nintendo all star. he was just an accessory! next thing you know, the new smash bros is going to have the power glove as a playable character

LHG

Smash Journeyman
i dont like rob either. he wasnt really a nintendo all star. he was just an accessory! next thing you know, the new smash bros is going to have the power glove as a playable character
SHHHHH. Nintendo is gonna get ideas. Master Hand and Crazy would own it anyway because "it's bad... sooo bad."

Anyway, at least with all the Square hating (btw I love Square Enix, so don't get me wrong) they won't put freakin ZOMG SEPHIROTH in the game. Fanboys would just erupt and bring about a new ice age or something.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I know geno wouldve been so cool to have...

And ridley, king k rool, isaac, bowser jr, krystal, megaman, etc are imo some other cool ideas

Personally why I hate ROB so **** much. Because hes a dumb character that got in over so many better choices...
:(

That made me a sad Panda. R.O.B. is awesome.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Lol Im sorry Dragz. :p

Im just annoyed at ROB since I didnt get Ridley, King K Rool, or Geno

Rob is really good in this game though I give him props for that. To each his own lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Dreamhack - it's up in the air right now i have 2 finals on the 8th so... i shouldn't go, but that really hasn't stopped me before.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
If you lost to Master Hand with a Power Glove, it would increase the power on the Wii's laser and wipe the disc clean. Then it would proceed to wipe the boot sector off of your Wii.

The Power Glove has no mercy.

DonTe

Smash Cadet
Vote Geno for 2008 president.

It's a shame he isn't in Brawl though. But, the character that resembles he the most is R.O.B.

So R.O.B. ftw!

Non-life entities are the greatest.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Dude, it was Free Comic Book Day that day?! How did I miss that :urg:

I remember Skyler. His Ness is awesome.
yo. this is Skyler thanks for the compliment :D
Although i think i got pwned
But im better with ness now hahaha

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
lol i noe if i get owned u guys noe who to laugh at for talking ****. :)

i hope i do good. I want to play that DSF guy so0 bad. and u to0 hall. u owned my friend so i want to play u:)..ur hella go0d with snake but u use SlidinUpSmash wayyyy to much. :)
Did u post those vids?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

i hope i do good. I want to play that DSF guy so0 bad. and u to0 hall. u owned my friend so i want to play u:)..ur hella go0d with snake but u use SlidinUpSmash wayyyy to much. :)
Did u post those vids?
yeah the slidinupsmash pwned me, dude. And i bet you will die against DSF, cause think about it you are like the same skill as me in my opinion and i bet i couldnt hold a candle to him.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Dreamhack - it's up in the air right now i have 2 finals on the 8th so... i shouldn't go, but that really hasn't stopped me before.
Aight thats koo man and you know if rick's coming cause he really helped me out a lot and we had hella fun with everyone else!

It'd be cool if they had Master feet.
Yeah and instead of slapping you, He would just kick the **** outta you!!! LOL!

Did u post those vids?
Yeah DSF just ***** period! An also Hall does spam that snake slide all the time, LOL!!! Even when he doesn't he still owns me!!! :laugh:

Hall

Smash Ace
If it ain't broke, don't fix it right? I thought I'd be singled out for my excessive use of C4 rather then the mortar slide. I guess I should spam the C4 more eh?

seigehyland

Smash Ace

Did u post those vids?
well...if they win, it doesnt matter what moves they use. No Cheapness Johns.

Fatalized

Smash Apprentice
U noe wut...now that u say that ima start doin that..U noe do the same combos n edgehog n do wutever it takes for the money...imagine 100 ppl attend...first place gets $600!!!!!!!!

wow...Skyler im betta then u now. F ur iKe..Ill kill him...jkin man :) but dun wrry we will c whos the best...

Hall how old r u?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
U noe wut...now that u say that ima start doin that..U noe do the same combos n edgehog n do wutever it takes for the money...imagine 100 ppl attend...first place gets $600!!!!!!!!

wow...Skyler im betta then u now. F ur iKe..Ill kill him...jkin man :) but dun wrry we will c whos the best...

Hall how old r u?
lol you talk funny ^__^

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah seriously, people should shut their cakeholes about what moves and how many times they use a move. SURE, "eheheheh if it happened to you, you'd be saying something else ehehehe" yeah, I know but isn't that just another reason to freakin learn to get around that. YOU CALL YOURSELF A SMASHER? (No that's not directed to specific people :laugh: ) Just sayin cuz there's a lot of haters on Youtube (My poor Pit videos recorded from the last tournament :( )

lol i noe...im azn. azn ppl r like taht.

:)
I'm filipino, and I talk white. It's just easier to type out. ^_^!

seigehyland

Smash Ace
you're good at video games LHG...so..you kiiiinda fit the stereotype. lol..you will truely fit the stereotype when you make an AIM screen name that looks like one of these:
-BadBoiPnoy
-Cutiepiepnai
-pnoyboi
-boybastos
-wunpnaylove
-sinongtataymo
-mahalkita69lovin
-boytoypnoy

etc etc.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
you're good at video games LHG...so..you kiiiinda fit the stereotype. lol..you will truely fit the stereotype when you make an AIM screen name that looks like one of these:
-BadBoiPnoy
-Cutiepiepnai
-pnoyboi
-boybastos
-wunpnaylove
-sinongtataymo
-mahalkita69lovin
-boytoypnoy

etc etc.
LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL!!!!! My brother's made SN's really close to a lot of those, and I knew someone with the girl ones too. Oh man, it's like looking at my own buddy list as well as all my AZN friends'. :bee:

Anyway, yeah. this tournament is gonna be cool guy.

Top Bottom