• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
I just reread the thread and realize we don't really have a proper setup. No adapter either. :applejack:
You don't have an adaptor or Wii u?
Only thing were missing is TV right?
Sp500 doesn't have a Wii u?

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Ohhh OK. Guess we don't then :/
I guess were not doing this?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Rip dream. I have a wiiu just not an adapter. And I don't have an easy to transport TV, damn wall mounts -_-

Does anyone else have the feeling that SAM is going to be a superrrrr stacked 35 entrant tourney? It's going to be a gauntlet of top level players.

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Rip dream. I have a wiiu just not an adapter. And I don't have an easy to transport TV, damn wall mounts -_-

Does anyone else have the feeling that SAM is going to be a superrrrr stacked 35 entrant tourney? It's going to be a gauntlet of top level players.
Sounds fun. Fierce competition makes everyone stronger.

Just hope its streamed/recorded so we all learn from each other.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well I'll be getting the Adapter sometime between Jan 2nd to Jan 20th. My brother-in-law found it on Amazing for like 16$ and 4$ shipping and went ahead and ordered it for me, which was very nice of him. So yay.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Anybody getting together before the tourney this Saturday?

Last edited:

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
I'll probably be at ultra today. Still waiting on the sketchy single adapter I bought from Japan

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have the room to house and I have a late Holiday party for work at 7 so I probably won't be home until close to 12 or 1 on Friday. I'm not even sure if I'm going since my gf will be in town and I think the tourney is gonna be super stacked to where I would be lucky to finish 9th.

I'll probably be at ultra today. Still waiting on the sketchy single adapter I bought from Japan
What time? I can get there around 8 30 today.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
I don't really have the room to house and I have a late Holiday party for work at 7 so I probably won't be home until close to 12 or 1 on Friday. I'm not even sure if I'm going since my gf will be in town and I think the tourney is gonna be super stacked to where I would be lucky to finish 9th.

What time? I can get there around 8 30 today.
not sure on the time, maybe 5-6. I'll probably stay till 11 the latest.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'll be at Ooples tomorrow at around 2, maybe a little earlier hopefully, for a small Project M Round Robin tourney that's going on but, as always, I'll be willing to play Smash 4 if one of you were to bring it by. Want to work on my Villager more. I think that is who I'm going to end up maining but still not completely sure.

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If I were to have a shindig, it'd probably be around Fri, Jan 9. Unsure if it would be a Smashfest considering it would be a week after SAM1. Otherwise I have three rooms downstairs to work with setups. Else just gonna invite friends over and chill.
:phone:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
@ CCCM89 CCCM89 Hey thanks, could I play you on the 3ds online sometime this week (probably tomorrow) if you're available? I do really need to practice for saturday.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
@ CCCM89 CCCM89 Hey thanks, could I play you on the 3ds online sometime this week (probably tomorrow) if you're available? I do really need to practice for saturday.
sure, I'll probably sleep until about 3-4 PM, but as long as you've got a room set up in Online, I'll join and we can play for a bit and get my ass handed to me. :p so again, see you in about 8 or so hours.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TGC.jpg

The Official TGC event #1 has been announced for Feb 28th, 2015!! There are pot bonuses for Smash 4/Kart 8/Pokemon R&S!

Event caps, venue times, event order, payouts and other things have changed since the "Road to TGC" events so please read the rules very carefully and ask any questions that may come to mind. If you would like, you can contact me here on SmashBoards (Xyro77) or on Facebook (Allan Sims)

Important things to remember:

1. Purchase your venue fee online to guarantee your spot. Player caps WILL be reached.
2. Print out receipt/confirmation email or show us these on your phone for a smoother registration process.
3. You may only enter 3 events at max. This helps make all brackets run correctly.
4. We need 20-30 full setups. There is compensation for those who bring a full setup (Tv/WiiU/Smash or Mario Kart 8).
5. I am the best Smash 4 Samus user. Deal With It.

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Slush, if you being your WiiU, I could bring my TV and GC Adapter and let you have the venue waive. But I will be taking them when I leave for dinner / work.
:phone:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Only if you want to lol. SAM1, doubt I can do TGC cause of my work schedule. I can't take my WU either since it's shared with my two bothers considering it took all three of us to get that many D&B tickets.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Do I need to play one of you to get my player info up on page 1?

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Ah **** better start practicing

Anyway sorry that post is so selfish and out of place, I can make SAM1 and I can bring a setup (Wii U, adapter, and I have a chunky GameCube controller from GameStop. Its A button squeaks sometimes but on the whole the controller works perfectly). I'll probably also be able to attend the first weekly before moving to Austin for school, and if it's not too far away I can keep going to them and place #1 all the time like Boss does at S@X.

Top Bottom