• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refort610

Smash Cadet
Is anyone doing anything on saturday? I have that day off and really dont want to waste it by sitting around the house.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
1010101000010110011110101001011101010100110110111010001001110101011010010110111010110010100100111000100101010110

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TEXAS! XYRO REQUIRES ASSISTANCE!!!!!

Would you guys help me think of a tournament name for my new monthly series and regional for smash 4? Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin or any other city can join in on the name ideas. If i end up picking a name that one of you created or if i create my own name from an idea that one of you created, that person will get free entry into my smash 4 series FOR LIFE (or until smash 5 is out).

I really hate to put limits on your creativity, but if you can, please think about the following when you are crafting names:

1. Dont make it SMASH related. Make it GAMING related because i will be doing more than just smash this time around (games will be determined later). Evolution, Major League Gaming, Apex, Texas Massacre are examples of non smash events that can/have held smash events along side many other games.

2. If possible, the name you come up with should be able to be an acronym as well. Remember how Houston's Official Brawl Organization was HOBO and Major League Gaming is MLG? See if you can do that when creating my monthlies series and the regional. Again, its not mandatory but it would be nice.

3. If possible, try and create a name for both the monthly and regional event but have them be slightly related. HOBO (monthly)-->WHOBO (regional). KTAR (monthly)--->SKTAR (regional). See? We just added a W (world) and S (super) to the original names and it still sounds good. I wanna try and do that again.

Zhea

Smash Ace
Mega Busta - MB
Supa Mega Busta - SMB
Busta to avoid IP and Copyright infringement.
The Citadel Showdown
The World Citadel Showdown

That's all I got.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I want to play this game with yall but I only have 2 controllers

by the time I get 2 more controllers hopefully it will be cheaper tho

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Man looks like alerts still don't tell me of new posts from other threads.
Project M Yoshi is k, I'd play it a bit if others are. When is your thingy, valdens?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
They took out the Up B bounce but gave him a Side B that allows him to recover horizontal while still basically floating and not falling down to the blast zone and gave him OoS options. That's kinda good but vertical, which he had the most problems with in melee and brawl, is gone cause of that bounce being taken out.

I'd say it's better than brawl and melee but feels like 64 Yoshi just about outside of the Nair and actual Side-b since 64 didn't have a Side-b for any character.

5/10 bretty gud, cud've dun bettah

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
He's still the best. You sound like alsm asking for link buffs when he's perfectly good as is. All the characters are good I think for project m we should drop the tier List and go for the pokemon uu, nu, ou. I think it would be easier than trying to figure out tiers.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think that might be too soon for most people. We only have two people who are able to give rides, and one of them probably can't get the day off so soon. :applejack:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Sunday is a go. As early in the morning as people want to show on Sunday til Monday morning (work off yay)

I'll buy food again and **** but ONLY IF PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY COME AND NOT MAKE ME WASTE FOOD LIKE LAST TIME >:(

People need to bring PM setups or whatever. I now have one CRT and two HD's - maybe one more CRT.

I'll buy alcohol for you folks too.

We have three cats and a dog here - careful if you have allergies.

We can be super loud because we'll be completely alone in a full sized house.

Begin confirming now etc.

(Also, I'd like to host a silly mini tournament in some game if people actually show. Throw out ideas.)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Going on a Sunday feels off for me, but no more classes to worry about.
Don't think I'll have trouble going as long I make use of the job fair tomorrow.

I may be able to pick up Prime, Espy, and Slush.
Otherwise 610 should also be attending if I read right that he has the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom