• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I remember a /v/ thread with the OP image just anime characters for all 4 players with the message saying "This is L4D2 of Today"
Didn't think it was true, but seeing zano's image confirms that's exactly what L4D1/2 has turned into on PC.

I guess it's better than being dead on the 360.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sunday @ My Carpool: What time do y'all want to head out (sometime after lunch preferably)?

CCCM89

Smash Ace
what do you mean by "you people"?
I mean people who frequent the brawl forums and who are likely already friends whereas I am jsut some creepy random guy trying to get in to play a game I happen to like with near complete strangers.

Incedentally, I think you might live a bit too far from me to make driving out there to lose at a game mod I have little to no experience with and still have it feel worth it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I mean people who frequent the brawl forums and who are likely already friends whereas I am jsut some creepy random guy trying to get in to play a game I happen to like with near complete strangers.

Incedentally, I think you might live a bit too far from me to make driving out there to lose at a game mod I have little to no experience with and still have it feel worth it.

Also we'll probably play brawl too, not just P:M. Hell maybe league too. But to be fair, brawl losing so much steam from P:M being more fun to most of the community now. Den the people who moved from Melee to brawl then transitioned to P:M just made them want to play melee more since it brought oldies out of their real lives and back into wasting time on a vidya game.

Either way, saying you'll prolly see less of brawl in TX and more of P:M. Only next brawl tournament is in houston I believe next month, and dunno if any of us in SA are going.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Late lunch, so gonna be about an hour late than intended.
Hopefully that should finish up the Apex finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom