• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Would anyone be down for a Smashfest at my place tomorrow?

We'll bake muffins and pizza rolls and there can be the drinking of alcohol.

If only like four people show up we can play through New Super Luigi U which is super fun and hard so far.

I got Injustice too. and Animal Crossing.

Four or more people come over tomorrow pls

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We had a smashfest at Ooples today. Since and Trela coming down I believe so probably league or just hanging out all night. Maybe some of us can go once those two leave.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I can probably host tonight too if you all want something else to do. Totally down, just let me know and I'll start cooking you all free food~~~

CCCM89

Smash Ace
being new to this community, I'm not sure how comfortable I would be in your house, or how comfortable you would be with me there, but if there is enough interest, I may show up tomorrow to play brawl, assuming I can get some directions there, and only if others are coming.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Well I'm fine with you coming of course, Smash brings all sorts of folk together. If it appears that others are coming you can text me at 509-844-6977 for directions and stuff.

Open for tomorrow or tonight if anyone's down. I'll probably buy a little alcohol hue

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't bite much, and my place is basically everyone else's place since everyone has slept here. Well.. passing out from being drunk and such if you count that.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I can't text; no texting plan. And I really don't want to have to spend inordinate amounts of money each time I receive a text. if there's enough interest for a smeshfest tomorrow, then please PM me the time and location.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That majority of this community's Smashfests have been at people's houses-- just happens Zero found us a public location to also host 'em. But might as well get used to being at other people's houses; we tend to chill a lot.

Turned into a family outing-- watched Man of Steel. Dunno if I can make tonight, but not tomorrow for sure. Monday classes monkey-wrenches most plans on Sundays.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I got there and had fun, been so long since I played against people, but due to getting there kinda late (3ish I think) I was only able to stay there long. But just like I expected, I got my butt whooped. I was the one who was in the corner there and played with Wolf most of the time, though I did better then I thought I would when I used him even if I got defeated most of the time, I was geniuly surprised I was able to get KO or 2 in with him. o.o But still I had a fun time. :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
you guys going to mineshaft tomorrow? my chicks friend thinks she can beat me in smash so I told her to go out there again, when I beat her she might agree to a 3some so gonna need someone to bring a brawl setup.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Come whenever. Bring a Wii and Gamecube controllers and maybe a CRT TV if possible. 10800 State Highway 151 Apt 814. Call me at 5098446977 to open the gate~

nikoryan

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm nikoryan I used to play brawl online a lot back then on AiB and I just wanted to get back playing (: I didn't know there was an actual group of brawlers in San Antonio so that's pretty cool. If there's any nearby tournaments or anything please let me know so I can see if I can join in on that thanks!

nikoryan

Smash Cadet
Oh and if anyone wants to plan some friendlies online.. that'd be fun (: I want to see if I'm any good compared to the rest of y'all ;p

CCCM89

Smash Ace
well the wording choice made it sound like he didn't want this other person to show up to play the game at all. to me, he came off as rude and hateful for no real reason. I think he even scared off that new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom