• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
do I need to bring anything? I got a cheap wii from a pawn shop so it just came with system and wiimote.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im reading all these tutorials and still dont know wtf im doing about getting these games to work. Im stupid, therefor im going to bed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Several should show up CCC.

Slush, you said you quit after San Japan 4. And WHOBO4. And HOBO39.
:applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
did u guys not know about uprise in time? i thought zero at least was coming to this...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't remember San Japan 4 outside of being upset a migraine messed up the way I was playing.
WHOBO 4 was me asking all of us if it'd be our last tournament. HOBO 39 me saying I'm not having fun with brawl like I use to and I might quit soon.

Other than that, since HOBO 40 and WHOBO 5 are guaranteed the last things Houston is hosting (the only "active" part of TX that holds tournaments and where people like us actually go to them still) It'll be a lot of peoples last brawl tournament until Smash4 comes out.

Unless Nike magically finds a place to host Nikefest 5 around where he lives, cause I don't think I'd want to attend any of Zero's tournaments in later months this year since I need to save money for WHOBO 5 and incase we have to do Sync's place or even a hotel room.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I Live like 5 min from Ooples! I need to start gettin' practice in on fightin' games, getting rusty.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Depends, I'm gonna have to talk with one of the Game Room staff about even being a volunteer since Kyle was demoted.
So dunno if I'm even gonna be at my place or not for SJ.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I really wish I could have came to the Smashfest today. But unfourtantly unable to today. I had a blast last weekend. :/ Oh well, I should be able to make it next week I hope. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom