• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
When I say casual I just mean that I have never gone to a place to actually play Smash Bros with other people like this. Usually when I am playing by myself I have items turned off anyway so that part isn't a problem, I just ask about a more casual setting because it's been so long since I played against another living being. Q_Q Tnaks very much for the help though, that Smashfest seems like the perfect place for me to start. Thanks again!

Suspect

Smash Hero
why are yall still playing brawl?

Dragons Crown comes out the same day Xilia does, not sure how I feel about this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have to be out of my house tomorrow for some crap anyways. I can grab people if you wanna go to Ooples. I wouldn't mind just hanging about someplace before then too.

Just lemme know if you need a ride and I'll go and grab you. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not sure if I can weasel my way out of DiY for a third weekend in a row, but I'll let ya know if I'm available.

Also okay good, starts at 1, was about to back KoN's question to make sure if it was the same time as the tourney would be.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was at walmart the other day early in the morning, and after about 10 minutes in electronics browsing they paged security to rotate cameras in that department. Oh walmart.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well not all of us are going to Ooples, as for people who are there. Eat at Cici's or something once Trela and Since are down here then just head back to my place to do whatever?

CCCM89

Smash Ace
well, this was a fun day. I'm sorry I left early, but a man can only take so much cheese before the game stops being fun. All in all, I liked it, and I liked being able to practice the game again. I feel I'm getting the hang of the game again. I may show up for the next smashfest as well. I'mma try maining Ganon until the new smash comes out.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I couldn't go anyways, I would have made Since turn the car around and take me back to the apartment once I realized what he was doing.
I have to get my car fixed this weekend. It's been out for a month

Literally can NOT go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom