• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ideally I'd go to the tourney and as soon as I'm eliminated or payouts have been made, go straight to Tofer's.
If I could weasel my way available in the morning.
Otherwise family stuff first around noon then going to Tofer's.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I could probably grab Slush and head over to Tofer's, but that won't be until later that night.
:applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I was going to see if I could get Vinnie to attend one of your tournaments while he is in TX. I guess if this one is going to be small he won't be as interested, but if u could let us know ASAP the next date, some of Houston might come.

Are you going to cancel/move your next biweekly for uprise in Houston, Zero?

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I was going to see if I could get Vinnie to attend one of your tournaments while he is in TX. I guess if this one is going to be small he won't be as interested, but if u could let us know ASAP the next date, some of Houston might come.

Are you going to cancel/move your next biweekly for uprise in Houston, Zero?
the one *after* this one? Probably.

Nike, it's being held at Ooples, setup is starting at 12PM and ideally I'll be holding singles at 1PM.

http://smashboards.com/threads/ooples-bi-weeklies-june-15th-2013-san-antonio-tx.336773/

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
All righty guys, just wanted to let you guys know I've decided to make the Oooples Brawl Bi-weekly series into a Monthly series, we'll be having Smashfests just about every Saturday at Ooples, and Tournaments one Saturday of every month, starting in July.

That being said, the first tournament of the monthly series will be July 27th!
http://smashboards.com/threads/ooples-smash-monthlies-july-27th-2013-san-antonio-tx.336773/

Would love it if you guys could work that into your schedules. Thanks in advance!

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Hello, I haven't been around recently and was wondering if people still met up to play Brawl. If there's still times for people to meet and play this game, could I get some idea where I could find said information? I would very much like to start playing brawl again with other people.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
See the post before you. There's a planned Smashfest at Ooples almost every Saturday.

Otherwise if ever again, there'd be impromptu Smashfests at Slush's more often than our houses.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just PM us whenever we announce a fest or whatnot in here, and we'll gladly give you the details.

Ooples weekly fests will probably be a good place for us to congregate too. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I think it's a Smashfest this weekend since the tourney was already last weekend and the new "Tourney every 3rd week of the month" schedule starts July.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Yes, this sat is going to be a smashfest, btw, not doing it every 3rd week technically til *after* July xD since that one has to be on the 27th as to encourage OoC attendance, and not gimp attendance to the tourney in Dallas on the 20th.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
the smashfest was fun. that zss has potential. just needs to practice offline. also turns out im the second best marth in sa. marth dittos lol.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Uhm.... Hi, I'm a new member and was wondering if there were any weekly small tournaments that are hosted in the San Antonio area that are more friendly to casual players and not so geared on being competitive? Thanks to any one who helps me!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's no tournaments for Casual players unless there's Free for all with items on high or something like back from APEX 2012. But other than that there's smashfests where competitive and casuals can just play for fun/practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom