• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Seems faster to just run from one end of the hall to the other for the Tokotocolds. Y'have to do that anyway to see what spawns, no?

Or you could just teleport to Perdida (whatever that town on the hill is called) and run down the path over and over for Tokotokos since two can spawn in one encounter.
Once I ran into one I would just immediately save and restart(I farmed the ones below Perdida) cause I read that once you run into one it takes a while to see another regardless of how many spawn in battle. Using that method I was able to find like 4(4-8 in battle) in like 15 minutes.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I keep forgetting Morningstar still works at Freddy's.
`You don't remember me do you? I used to kick your ass in Smash all the time`
Took me a while, was expecting Eddie to be his nametag, but Edward threw me off 10 seconds.

Game 1 caused Nike this much tears of joy that it's flooding the streets?

Also I identify Morningstar by his iconic crazy hair. Couldn't see through the hat he had to wear.

Suspect

Smash Hero
So sony is 8pm tomorrow? Cool, can watch it before I go out. Which reminds me, every Monday night the Mineshaft (a bar right behind Magic Time Machine) lets us bring our setups for fighting games. There's been a setup for smash the past few weeks with about 5 players...so you guys are welcome to bring setups out there if you are ever bored on a monday night. Drinks are cheap, really good cheap wings, and free beer pong.

Assuming any of you can get a ride there.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Since Prime and Espy are coming to my place tomorrow, we could probably do that to waste some time.
I forget what time they're coming by though, not gonna want to go eat at Hong Kong Harbor

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
So sony is 8pm tomorrow? Cool, can watch it before I go out. Which reminds me, every Monday night the Mineshaft (a bar right behind Magic Time Machine) lets us bring our setups for fighting games. There's been a setup for smash the past few weeks with about 5 players...so you guys are welcome to bring setups out there if you are ever bored on a monday night. Drinks are cheap, really good cheap wings, and free beer pong.

Assuming any of you can get a ride there.
Do they play Melee or Brawl, also do any of them bring Marvel for ps3?

Suspect

Smash Hero
brawl

half the setups there are marvel and I always see a ps3 setup or two for it. Just bring your controller.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
So around Alamo Heights. At least it's half the distance if we start from Slush's.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I don't think anywhere in Suspect's posts didn't explicitly say he was gonna be here.
Just gave us a heads up on a potential 'fest venue for Mondays.
Did y'all even find the set ups?
Sony's was the best time to get out of class and stop by Slush's.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was there and saw you guys. Then you guys disappeared. There wasnt a brawl setup this time cause of that random Goldeneye tourny they were having but why did yall leave and not bring your own setups? Soon as I got there 2 random guys asked me about brawl and project M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom