• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I absolutely love the new shop. My entire build for mummy (even wards) is all on the recommended page finally, including occasional items.
I literally never have to leave the main page again ;_;

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Some houston drama that might possibly spark a LSC2 next year as a last ditch to revive our dying scene.
Anyways, Nike is heading to Jim's before 4. So he's gonna get me whenever and we'll be there around that time. Lug all day and night *****es.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Stop trying to have tournaments! It's over. Let's just have fun at smashfests. I'm gonna agree with everyone who is saying "wait till smash 4". It's just the right thing to do. If we have tournaments they should be small 5 $ house tournaments. Let brawl die its the humane thing to do. And while waitting for smash 4 you guys could try different games maybe some good ones too. There is life beyond brawl and LoL.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've been playing LoZ games the past 5 months while also debating if I want to buy Bayonetta DMC4 and some other games before I eventually get Wii U for Yoshi Land and Smash 4.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm definitely Tyler.

I agree with Denti tho.
I don't like marvel but I don't tell marvel players they should play marvel because I don't like it.

Espy and Nike you haven't added me on FB yet:(

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
How about the people who want to play Brawl still play and the people who don't stop encouraging others to not enter tournaments.
Have tournaments still. Just have them for your own city amongst friends. Unless your the kinda person who enjoys 6hr megabus rides for 12 man tournaments. Did you really have fun at that subway tournament? If you did I salute you because you really love this game. Or you really needed money lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
More along our big scene disappeared with DonkeyBong, Pyle, Morningstar, GreyFox, Juj, Panda, Toxic, Ethan, LoKo missing from SA.

Now it's just us, our interests are more condensed and specific that it isn't much different having a small pool of smashers to play all the time compared to back then.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can't tonight, but it's good to know that they're still interested.
Sometime soon we need to have a big fest again. I liked the schtick at my place last weekend. It was awesome. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom