• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Oh come on guys, SA-Houston megabus tickets are sooooooooooooo cheap, how are you guys not coming? There is no venue fee or housing fee or anything. I mean i guess tickets are like 10 bucks now, but SA-Houston are sooooo much cheaper than Dallas-Houston or NO-Houston. You could just buy some in advance and not even have to worry if you decide not to go.

Too bad you aren't coming Shifter, I'll see you guys after Apex I guess.
Tesh, you know more than anyone how badly I me and Dark Shifter would want to go under normal circumstances.

Unfortunately, one of my family members would be our ride to the Megabus stop if it was possible, but it's not because we have/want a funeral to attend because one of our beloved passed away recently. So even if I could go I wouldn't for that reason.
(By we I mean me and my family)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, I can have people come over to my place today for Smash, League, whatever.
You can start coming at around 6pm, give or take. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Espy, best let Josh Jones to attend yours since you *ahem* planned yours ahead of his "short notice" social gathering.

610 as well since he tends to be forgotten after Josh Jones.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I forgot the Number but search up
Lion Chase, San Antonio, TX
It's the last house on the left heading towards Coral Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom