• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
im only paying the person who is driving. you fly, i buy.

i don't give out ish for free

because of the lack of interest in going to houston for smash, I'm giving up on ascension.

do you like to play brawl? I have this weekend off and would love some company to play with.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh come on guys, SA-Houston megabus tickets are sooooooooooooo cheap, how are you guys not coming? There is no venue fee or housing fee or anything. I mean i guess tickets are like 10 bucks now, but SA-Houston are sooooo much cheaper than Dallas-Houston or NO-Houston. You could just buy some in advance and not even have to worry if you decide not to go.

Too bad you aren't coming Shifter, I'll see you guys after Apex I guess.

With faith ourselves
And trust in each other
We'll reclaim the digital world

I used to watch it when i was living in floresville, best opening. Story was cool, evolutions were cool.

I dont feel like doing anything at work today so ill be here.

:phone:

Played AE last night... So fun to mix up with something other than jab. Cross up fake to tornado throw, light roll - light roll- grab, starting with crouching fierce haha that **** wouldnt fly in xtk

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Sorry tesh, I really wanted to go but zero didn't end up going, he is my main source for smash rides which I respect, but I tried getting other rides to megabus but it would cost 20 plus not getting there till late plus no for sure ride to syncs. This is justs' example of sa not wanting to go and fail at planning.

I'd like to go to apex but it might be too expensive now

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can have some people over on Saturday I suppose. :applejack:
I'll get back at everyone on this tomorrow morning.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd probably be late if else.

Family outing and putting up xmas.

Unless my brother parks behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom