• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlinkIV

Avenger
To anyone and everyone attending FC2, the date has been changed to SEPTEMBER 8TH, due to circumstances with the venue, be sure to plan accordingly to come out. To recap, it's Marvel Singles, Marvel Teams, and Project M Singles, Doubles if time allows.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
this game is so fun lol. i think there could be some crazy combos based on the move sets for each character. Sly cooper is easily going to be the troll character. you can run around invisible while you hold shield, has a 2nd jump like peaches parasol, can stun people with this clock. but has like no attack moves lol.

also this super thing is dumb, i hope you can turn it off.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
no, the only thing fat princess has similar to peach is dair, and fat princess' kick move sucks cause she has fat stubby legs. Oh, and maybe peaches side b. except fat princess throws her whole ****ing body

i've been using fat princess the most, figured out some combos with her.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no, the only thing fat princess has similar to peach is dair, and fat princess' kick move sucks cause she has fat stubby legs. Oh, and maybe peaches side b. except fat princess throws her whole ****ing body

i've been using fat princess the most, figured out some combos with her.
Oh you do surprise me, Using the fattest character

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Anyone feel like playing brawl sometime this week? I'd love to have someone/some people over to play with rather than just practicing with CPUs and Wifi when I'm not working.

I'd also be willing to take the bus if you wanna play at your place, so long as I can be back home by 10PM (Since that's when the via stops running IIRC).

Anyway, send me a message or call me if you're down and I'll try to schedule a time to play :)

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom