• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
November 12th, Max10n.
Also, lol @ you waiting even LONGER, since the new champion is a half dragon half women champ.
...though I'm totally okay with it. :applejack:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I will satiate my furriness by purchasing both. These ****ing ip boosts from Tribunal have paid off. :D

Speaking of furry, I think I discovered something amazing. I need to do more research on this.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Since I haven't celebrated halloween in 5 or so years and just wore a random cape for the 29th last year at school. I may wear it again this year at the tournament just for the hell of it since I most likely will be doing nothing halloween night.

Maaaaaaybe

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
well... for Austin I was hoping we could go in the van to make sure more people could go... but I'm down with whatever, besides we get to leave the venue for w/e if we have someone else's vehicle :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
nvm, didn't feel like going to the tournament.
Besides i've been to almost all of the TX tournaments the last year and a half, just not any of the small Dallas fort worth Houston or lubbock ones.

Missing one tournament won't kill me, see everyone at the next smashfest or LSC championships I guess.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Hey, I really want to get back into competitive brawl, but I don't have a Wii or any way to practice. Anyone have any advice for me/can help me out? I live up at UTSA.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
go to smashfests/tournies and learn as much as you can while there. That's pretty much all you can do if that's your situation, but that's not really a bad thing.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh my, another UTSA student. Check the first post in this thread, we try to keep any smashfests and tourneys that this community is interested updated there. Any other questions, just ask away.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
[size=+5]Hey everyone, I'm planning on hosting a tourney or smashfest next Saturday, November 5th![/size]

Sorry for the bold text, just wanted to get your attention.

So anyway, I'm planning on hosting a tourney or a smashfest next Saturday at my dad's theater, the Woodlawn Theatre. Just look up where it is.

I say or because I'm not sure if a tourney would be better or not.
Id rather host a tourney, but if you guys think a smashfest would be better just tell me.

Anyway, give me some feedback so i can see who all can go and if I can get enough people. If another date would work better just say so. I'm not 100% sure I can host it as of right now, but I will know for sure by tomorrow morning.

Also, if this tournament runs smoothly and I get a decent attendance, I will probably start hosting monthlies or maybe even more often than that :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@wake: Probably be better to run a fest. SA's pretty wobbly right now in attendance, and the Austin tournament is in 2 weeks or so. Better to just wait 'til Big Boss' tournament. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom