• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so we'll do a smashfest instead. I think if we're just doin a smashfest, it would be better at my house. Is 20440 Cielo Vista rd good for you guys? It's about a 10 minute drive from utsa.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
10 min drive from UTSA? There goes my gas again. Unless for some reason it's hosted Friday afternoon, I would be able to head straight out of class from UTSA over there.

And yeah, Smashfest sounds better since the weekend chosen was the weekend before the LSC championships.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Oh, but I secretly admire all of you! :)

On another note, I'd be down for doing something tonight and getting to meet people.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so smashfest at my house (20440 Cielo vista #4) on Saturday, November 5. You can start showin up at 12pm and I'll need everyone out by 8:30pm. Please text or call me at 210-232-5244 if your comin. If you want to bring your swim suit, we have a pool. I've got two wiis and two or three tvs so I'll need some people to bring some setups depending on how many people come. Itll be a blast so don't miss it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom