• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
If I had known mk was gonna get banned I would of played like alsm for my last tournament.

Attacking the Houston and pony thread was still good tho./ terrorist

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I'll answer for kon. Zeros mm is irrelevant to him compared to the good people in the city.

That was easy

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Someones obv still mad about what pj did to them

I'm only mad about him trying to take MK off his name on the results thread and claiming he never used him. I could care less about him exploiting a weakness of mine as a player. I'm impatient, that's why I'm retiring soon. But either way, I like how you always shift attention when getting called out. Classic Wusspect.

@Infinity: I think Espy & K Prime are teaming. Nike isn't going, and I don't think anyone's confirmed if Megafox is going. Though I'm sure he is.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Infinity, if I beat you in Martha dittos you can't enter

If you win ill enter. Deal?
ill just forfeit all my matches

Edit: oh I'm sorry, next time I get called out I just take it and not respond while crying in the fetal position

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Lmao, what callout happened? You both lost to something gay Josh. Sus didn't deny losing. Lol

Am I still the only one that gets annoyed by "I'd beat you bad" in video games? :\

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Lmao, what callout happened? You both lost to something gay Josh. Sus didn't deny losing. Lol

Am I still the only one that gets annoyed by "I'd beat you bad" in video games? :\

I'm not gonna spell it out for you, Austin. It's really obvious. Even Suspect knows what it is. I never said Suspect denied losing. Why are you even engaging this convo? It has nothing to do with you, lmfao.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh ****, Austin initiated without a tank
Cougar out, cougar out, POUNCE THE **** OUT

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Because you've made a huge deal about biting troll bait and making passive comments that imply you're taking it seriously. Then when it's pointed out to you, you say something to the effect of "Can't be trolled :trollface:".

Either don't drag it on or admit you got dragged into an argument because you took something personal. It's not like you'd be the first person to get trolled. Lol

Not trying to offend you, I'm just saying I know where this is going and it'll be funnier if anonymous internet thuggery was left out among friends.

Darren, I recorded a Nid chase you have to see. :o

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
And yes, I'm in a pissy mood tonight because I'm really starting to love and miss my son and I'm tired from work. Lol

Batman time, then Chacho's!

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Because you've made a huge deal about biting troll bait and making passive comments that imply you're taking it seriously. Then when it's pointed out to you, you say something to the effect of "Can't be trolled :trollface:".

Either don't drag it on or admit you got dragged into an argument because you took something personal. It's not like you'd be the first person to get trolled. Lol

Not trying to offend you, I'm just saying I know where this is going and it'll be funnier if anonymous internet thuggery was left out among friends.

Darren, I recorded a Nid chase you have to see. :o

> I take anything Suspect says seriously.

I'll keep this short: Suspect and I do this all the time. It's our :troll:mance.

I could argue how you're wrong, but I'd rather not. 2 FIRE-type people arguing never ends w/an honorable concede.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Lol, Josh, I know you're not really mad, but you did take it seriously for one post. That's all I was saying. :o

Paw killed me.

ALSO: I'm upset at how homosexually I play Nidalee in ranked. Tryhardalee is fun. :D

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm pretty sure sleeping with her should only be followed by :okayface:.

And you can go Andrew, lemme text you real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom